Help

Rancid Nuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product and the "Now Foods" Brazil nuts. The Now Foods not only taste much better, but they are also fresher. I wanted to try these because they are "Organic," though it does not much matter in a certain type of nut. I purchased Brazil nuts online, because the local Whole Foods Market Brazil nuts are almost always rancid! Most people have no idea apparently what a rancid Brazil nut tastes like: a strong chlorine taste and aroma will burst in your mouth once you bite into it. (In other nuts, it varies.) Bottom line: The difference between "Woodstock" and "Now Foods" Brazil nuts: 1/2 the Woodstock bag were rancid nuts, versus only one or two single nuts per bag out of the Now Foods bag.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Many of them were rancid, I won't buy again!

Woodstock nuts are the freshest and most delicious of all

Posted by LeslieKenton on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered many organic nuts from various companies and I couldn't disagree more with the previous review. ALL of Woodstock Farms nuts are superb. I can't imagine anyone giving them a one star review.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We are finding our first bag of Woodstock Farms Organic Brazil Nuts to be delicious. It's a challenge to limit ourselves to just two every other day or so in order to be prudent about selenium intake. We store them in the freezer to keep them as fresh as possible.

Nice and Fresh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These were not rancid and were much enjoyed!Good customer service Best deliver time with DHL, Thanks iHerb for having this kind of service for Australian customers!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

best brazil nuts I have ever tried! crunchy and fresh, will buy again when stock resumes!

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I buy these again and again, they are great!