Have these almonds been treated?

Posted by 5173234202537540738 on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These almonds are the best organic almonds I have ever eaten. Unforunately, Dr Mercola and Mike Adams(Health ranger), say that ALL almonds from USA have been treated in one of several ways. The Catch is that even if they are ORGANIC there are NO labelling requirements!!This has made me very sceptical about future purchases of organic almonds. I feel that I`m getting a Product that definitely is not what it says it is!! Is this true? Does anyone know more about this?Does Woodstock farms treat their almonds?

Good Almonds

Posted by DavidH on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting almonds, originally thought they were raw, but they appear to be lightly roasted.

Woodstock Farme Organic Raw Almonds

Posted by 5218664925040647512 on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT Product! I make my own sprouted almond milk with these almonds. They sprout overnight and the skins are really easy to remove(unlike other raw organic almonds I have purchased)

very tasty almonds

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are great quality, I recommend buying them. They are organic and non-gmo verified. I like that the package is BPA free, too.

Great almonds!

Posted by Reviewer1601579 on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are fresh, delish, nourishing, and delightful! I can practically taste the sunshine they were grown in. Some of the best almonds I've had in a while.

Excellent raw almond nuts

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best raw almond nuts I have eaten. The taste is really good and I am not sure it is because the nuts are organic. The product is pricey for its weight of only 213 gm. If there is a special promotion on Woodstock Farms products I will definitely order again.

Super yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2241249 on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The taste is quite good, you can tell the difference between conventional and organic. Hope the could sale bulk size.

We love Woodstock Farms!

Posted by 5304160121464154124 on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We have several bags of these in our house, and we both have one of these in each of our bags to bring to work! Healthy, great tasting nuts! My only thing is that it should tear a bit further up the bag from the seal..the seal keeps opening as the tear is just above it.

Tasty almonds

Posted by Krisinsight on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Whether they are strictly raw or not these almonds are amazingly fresh tasting and I will order again and again.

Delicious!!!

Posted by Reviewer1129436 on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've never eaten such a delicious almonds.