One excellent, one bad

Posted by Reviewer2597982 on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this item twice: last year and two weeks ago, one package each time. The first bag contained walnuts of excellent quality, at par with the other brands I have ordered from here. The second ones were bitter and unedible, very disappointing.

THE FRESHEST ORGANIC WALNUTS I'VE FOUND

Posted by LeslieKenton on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Walnuts are so health-enhancing. But they must be fresh, not dried out and easy to eat or use in baking. I buy many packages of these a month to use in salads or in my much celebrated sugar-free oatmeal cooking. I think you'll love them.

So fresh!

Posted by Reviewer3298857 on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best walnuts I've had. Wish they were cheaper and I'd buy them all the time, as of now they are rather luxurious. If you're looking for the best tasting walnut- this is it.

Delicious.

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

High quality, will never go back to pesticide nuts.

Taste great!

Posted by holahola on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste good even before soaking in water for 12 hours. Will buy again.

Woodstock walnuts are organic which impacts the taste and value of their nutrients .

Posted by Reviewer1721905 on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Woodstock walnuts from iHerb for years and they are so very good for the body; helps reduce inflammation and alleviate pain due to the Omega-3 oils content. They also moisten lungs and intestines and help relieve coughing and wheezing; and nourish the kidney-adrenals and brain. I soak walnuts overnight which makes fats and proteins more digestible; I follow the soaking by lightly roasting cutting down on the oiliness since overheating can make the oils harmfull.

I love them!

Posted by 4874278344404863247 on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand of organic walnuts. They always taste so fresh. There might be slightly less for the same price as some other brands, but my taste buds definitely think they're worth it!

nuts

Posted by 5017864516332423096 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Roll pork loin in these!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1096479 on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will order again

woodstock walnuts

Posted by 4738140279150967116 on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are the best that I have ever bought, they also have good almonds too..

1 2 3 4