Systemic Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These enzymes are WONDERFUL!!! I have so much more energy, mental clarity and so many other fantastic results that are much smaller in scale so I can't remember them all but I do know that I will take these for the rest of my life!

Fantastic product!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These enzymes have made such a huge difference in my life....mainly more energy:)

Worthwhile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

That is, worthwhile if used properly. My wife takes the recommended daily dose in 3 parts during different parts of the day, alwys on an empty stomach (no eating for an hour afterwards). She claims to get significant relief from joint pains.

Awesome Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best stuff I have taken in a long time, I really feel like it's working, and my body feels better when I take it. I hope it's working on the scar tissue. I have quite a bit from a past surgery. Very easy to take, small sized capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am depending on this product to help dissolve the scar tissue from a parathyroid surgery last May.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love that it works differently taken with food and on empty stomach; two benefits with one supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A fabulous product packed with a punch in a small enteric coated capsule!

VITALZYM 360

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Been taking Vitalzym for approx. 4 months now for a bowel adhesion problem and they have decreased the frequency of this problem occurring. Overall health and wellbeing has also improved over the last 4 months.

Better value in the 360 count bottle. Easier to pack with new size capsules.

Posted by 4points on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Comes in an interesting metal container. We appreciate the lower cost in the 360 count packaging and are very happy with the results for reducing inflammation as needed. Before switching from the older version in the larger capsules, it seemed like the pill count was always too high. This new liquid gel capsule is a small American football shaped softgel that seems to contain more active ingredients in an easier to pack size.

whats its main goal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would more information on this product

1 2