Help

Vitalzym cured 20 year problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had a lump (possibly a growth of some kind) at the back of my skull on my left side for approximately 20 years. I often had headaches that radiated from that spot also. After taking Vitalzymes for two straight weeks (5 in the morning and three at night) I noticed strange sensations coming from that area and felt like the area was releasing toxins and breaking up the lump. The lump is gone now and no more headaches from that area at all. I feel so much better too. I love Vitalyzym. Thank you for the service and fine products you provide. Ginny

better than any modern medicine on the planet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was extremely sick for months, tons of antibiotics, steriods, you name it, constant trips to the er, doctor etc. It was finally under control but I was not cured and the doctors didn't know what it was that was making me sick, I couldn't breath, had migraines, always tired, never felt well, then some more doctor trips, I had started taking supplements of vitamins, herbs and minerals. Another trip to the dr. revealed I had fibroids, cysts and endometriosis, they wanted to operate, after more research, I started the vitalzym, I haven't any any asthma attacks, any headaches, my fribroids, cysts and endometriosis are gone. I feel like me again, I have energy again, and haven't seen the dr. in months.

very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Both husband and I love the effect on our overall health! Clears out brain fog and body stiffness when you find the right dosage.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helped me reduce my Ibuprofen usage from 3x daily to maybe once per week. Decreased pain and inflammation in my bad leg. I like the fact that this is a completely vegetarian formula. If you have pain due to inflammation and scar tissue give proteolytic enzymes a try!

US - Arizona - Very powerful

Posted by MartyWilson on Nov 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Vitalzym has cut pain where other products haven't been able to. The inflammation that I have experienced has been dramatically reduced by using this product. I did, however, note that the pain I usually have in my right arm after typing long hours has been reduced significantly by eliminating wheat from my diet. The Vitalzym still helps with vitality (less muscle pain) and my ability to work long hours. My husband loves it as well!

Fantastic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Fair priced. I've used this product for years and it works great. I had scar tissue on my leg and now it's gone. I have liver and gall bladder problems and it helps a lot.

Headache Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I discovered this product after first learning about systemic enzymes online. After timely research on the various enzymes out there, I made my decision and ordered Vitalzym. This product is wonderful. I used to take Advil at least 3X a week for headaches and neck paid but ever since I have been taking these pills I have no need for Advil. It's really amazing as I thought I would need Advil for the rest of my life because doctors couldn't do anything to explain my frequent headaches. All they did was prescribe muscle relaxers which were only a temporary relief. I also have problems with pregnancy due to tubal blockage and have been taking these pills to see if they might help free the tubes of scar tissue and adhesions. Doctors don't think this product will do anything to help but I have done it there way and spent thousands of dollars with surgery and that didn't help either. This time I decided to give Vitalzym a try against their advice. I will touch base with IHerb if I have any success. As for those people who are skeptical about this product, please give it a try, you will be amazed TO!

Top Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is really an excellent formula. Be prepared though for a few days to a week of soreness while the Vitalzym goes to work repairing joints and the rest of the body. An excellent product that really works.

Vitalzym

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for setting the system right. It's true we lose enzymes as we get older-this is the remedy. I seriously bruised my elbow recently, it was about as ugly as it gets. I took 6 of these every two hyours for two days and after briefly getting really inflamed, it was back to normal by the third day.

Good for Piriformis Syndrome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Vitalzym for about 6 weeks now and I feel so much better! I've had Piriformis Syndrome (a type of sciatica) for five years. I have trouble walking more than a quarter mile and have trouble getting comfortable in bed due to the chronic pain. Vitalzym has greatly reduced my pain! It's not a cure, but I'm sleeping so much better; I can finally lie on my left side for the first time in five years! I'm not sure if it's inhibiting inflammation or if it's working on scar tissue or both. Either way, it's working great and I'm a huge fan. I rarely write reviews, but I wanted to write this one in the hope that it might help others. Best wishes in finding a cure for your pain.