Glass bottle- powerful

Posted by newday on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This arrived in a dark blue glass bottle not plastic bottle as shown. Much better container.I used 2 drops in my morning juice/vitamin cocktail for 2 days but since I am already on Armour Natural Thyroid medicine - 2 drops is too much. However, since I use sea salt and know I don't get enough Iodine I wanted to see what this would do. I plan to take only 1 drop a day, possibly 1 drop every other day as I had rapid heart beats and weird dreams yesterday (took it later in the day at 3pm) My feet aren't as cold and my body temp seems to be higher. I didn't weigh before taking this but think it's had a definite affect on my metabolism. I'm wanting to eat less. However I believe this is helping with overall circulation. I plan to research more before I take more of this product. Definitely not just water in this bottle but there is no taste. I plan to take it with food next time.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2886301 on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

appears to be helping in weight loss, started taking it same time as starting peak 8 workouts and lost 10 pounds in 4 weeks, using 5 drops per day

potassium iodide

Posted by Reviewer1553267 on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for over a year and my allergies have almost gone away completely

The missing piece to my puzzle...

Posted by Reviewer1262461 on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Health wise, I feel like this was a missing piece to my puzzle in many ways. I have been starting to feel like I did when I was younger in more ways than one.

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

US recommended daily amount is 150 mcg. This is very low, since iodine is not toxic, even in very high doses (20,000 times RDA). Seaweed-consuming cultures eat high amounts of iodine, and are generally long lived and healthy. Oddly, there are not done much clinical testing in this area but a lot of experiences and anecdotal accounts suggests, that high-dose iodine supplementation shows regression of chronic deseases. For instance, people in northern coastal areas af Japan get 50-80 mg a day - 500 times more than US recommended daily amount. A more reasonable amount is suggested to be 1 mg per day, and this is what I've been taking for a while with great success. This is about 10 drops. This Iodine from World Organic is completely without taste, so I just add 10 drops to a small glass of water. I'm perfectly happy with this product, and will purchase again when it runs low.

Potassium iodide

Posted by Reviewer1083504 on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

great way to supplement Iodine without the metallic taste

Hated the plastic container

Posted by Reviewer1115165 on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not too much more expensive for this brand to upgrade to a glass bottle and dropper... cheap. i stopped using it due to the container. other brands take more pride in their products.

Convenient delivery form.

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can choose very precisely and easily how much to take.

Just to have on hand

Posted by Reviewer2933219 on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is great water purifier and good for any minor cuts and abrasions. I keep some in my first aid kit just in case.

Easy to use

Posted by Celinem on Oct 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As a vegan, I have to supplement my diet on iodide. This product is cheap and easy to use every other day. No need to panic about iodine anymore!

1 2 3 4