Loretta Steidl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this product for over 35 years and it was getting harder to find it at local health food stores. So I was glad to find it online at such a great price and with great delivery.

best price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

nice product

So far so good...too soon for real results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I definately have to slip my nails more but too soon to tell on the hair. Smaller size than most supplements and a nice black tea scent and flavour.

World Organic, silca 500

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good for joints hair skin & nails. My knee seems to stoped aching since I have been taking this product.

Best choice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best choice! And best price!

silica 500

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too early to tell! Hope it strenghens my splitting nails.

Saving my Cells

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This supplements is what my zodiac sign states I need for optimal health. It has been cleansing my system, keeping my skin healthy and glowing and giving me energy!

Gwenyth E. Morand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Thank you kindly for the World Organic, Silica 500, 200 Tablets I purchased from I Herb. I am very happy with the Silica 500 I purchased from you. I will continue to purchase this organic supplement from you. Thank you for your services.

World Organic, Silica 500

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Empezamos a comprarlo porque una persona conocida, nos lo recomendó. Al principio lo compre para mi solo, pero al final ha terminado tomándolo toda mi familia. No siempre es fácil ver los beneficios de determinados suplementos, porque no siempre es notorio lo que estos aportan. En el caso del silicio orgánico, realmente se notan los beneficios, sobre todo a nivel articular. Yo empece a probarlo, para ver si era verdad lo que me decían de el, y la verdad es que funciona.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product..I can see the effekt on faster growing nails.

1 2