Tastes good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This B liquid is great tasting, and doesn't have all the added fillers you get in pills or capsules. It's also more bio available to the body in liquid form. My Dr suggested it to me, and I wont go back to pills!

World Organic Ultra-B liquid 16 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was an ok product to buy. Only problem is it tastes terrible!!! My son hates it and won't take it. We ended up going with a capsule form of B-100 complex that we divide up 3-4 times per day.

why is this product discontinued?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is so good, taste great for a vit b complex liquid... why is it discontinued? I wish they continue manufacture this!

Helping get rid of headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter was plagued with daily headaches and I read that it was possible that she was just in need of B vitamins, but she wouldn't swallow a pill, so we tried this and she is surprisingly doing MUCH better!

Ultra-B Liquid - Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very effective. I take this to increase my energy for the day.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Yummy fresh taste. Raisin juice effectively masks the bitter B vitamins. Great price & easy to take. Seems to be helping me convalesce from a severe autoimmune illness.

World's most Palatable B-Complex!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think I've tried them all. And this is the ONLY one I can get my kids to take, because it tastes just like RAISIN SYRUP! Not only is the taste superior (by far), but this is a potent mixture. I'd have to shove about 20 "Gummi-vites" down my son's throat to even come close to just ONE level tbsp of this. We used to use this all the time, and my local store quit carrying it. Finally found it again, and at my favorite etailer, iHerb!

Ultra B to aid with stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this product for several years. Would definately recommend.

First order.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good service. Shipment arrived promptly. Price was very reasonable. Would order again.

world organic, ultra-b liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's adequate for the brand.

1 2