Gggggrrrrrlllll!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are super strong and I love the fact that they are natural!!! The reason I gave them 4 stars is because it is not easy to get it out of the bottle sometime. I usually drop it on my tounge which I know they say put it on your hand and lick but when I am out and about at work ect I feel that is a good way tomcatch a cold or something. Anyway I end up sitting there with my tounge sticking out of my mouth for waaaaaaay longer than would be considered appropriate or I get 2 drops and I can't breath. Regardless I love it and will continue to buy it.

Extremely fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Extremely fresh, like you have brushed your teeth; very convenient form and a long lasting effect. I have reordered more as my spouse requested to buy several to keep in the car and in the office.

Helps headaches disappear!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just rub some of this across your forehead or temples when you get a headache...but be careful to not come to close to your eyes because of the strong smell. Then remember to wash your hands or rub the excess on your wrists or somewhere like that. Also this is an excellent mouthwash. Just add 2 drops or so in a little cup and swish around. Really freshens the breath especially when you can't readily brush. And if there is no water around, then just put a drop on back of hand and lick. This is a GREAT product!

Works great, but don't swallow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm pretty sure swallowing it is what made my stomach burn like an ulcer! I will swish and spit from now on. Great for fresh breath that lasts. I won't be buying gum or mints much anymore.

SUPER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The first time I tried this was a new experience ... didn't think anything could work this well, sure "knocks your sox off the first time you try this product" it's STRONG but clears a stuffy head & nose INSTANTLY can recommend this if you suffer from rhinitis will always carry these with me. A odd way to administer I admit the back of the hand but the best way as you can see the dosage.. so it all makes sense.. very strong ADULTS ONLY

wow drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best breath mint on the market. Nothing else comes close.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take a couple of drops for coughs, settles my stomach when I am feeling nauseous and a few drops on my tissue or handkerchief to stop those pesky running nose, yes, it helps to dry the runny nose. It's a handy thing to have in your handbag when travelling.

Wow Drops are great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Wow Drops are just what I wanted - pure peppermint oil and chlorophyll with no other ingredients. I enjoy a drop in my tall glass of cold water several times a day. Plain water seems to make my stomach feel full and acidic, so adding this oil allows me to drink enough water throughout the day.

Truly WOW!!!

Posted by Taniana on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love Love Love this! the minute i tried it i felt such freshness that lasted hours. Great breath freshner also for sore throats and rubbed on chest. I recommend everyone to try it.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works very well instead of breath mints or gum