Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was impressed when I tried this. A good energy boost, subtle taste, great with a bit or artificial sweetner. YUM! I boil three bags in a pot and chill it. I separate into different water bottles and carry them throughout the day. The box suggests to drink 2-4 cups a day, which is hard when you are onthe move or not next to a microwave to steep the tea. Iced wu- yi tea is actually better than hot.

Wu-Yi Tea, Original

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The order arrived promptly and in good shape. The tea itself is delicious. I have only been drinking it for a couple of weeks now, so have not noticed any weight changes yet but do enjoy the product.

Tea to trim belly fat

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking the tea four times a day good hot or cold. It's worth trying no side effect and it's organic not harmful to drink. I have notice my midsection dropping for the last 4 months. It cost less then GNC and the original Wu-Yi Tea website. GREAT PRODUCT

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product supress apptetite indeed (in a week or so), but don't help with slimming.

WU-YI Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tea taste OK.

Strong tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find the taste to be bitter. Maybe some folks like that taste but I don't. I'm used to a mellow oolong (which may not be oolong at all). It does taste better with some sugar but that defeats the purpose. I don't look forward to this cup of tea as I do with others.