Great Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These combine well with Yogi Tea Lemon Ginger, one bag of each steeped together, sweetened with a little stevia, and chilled. I drink one of these Wu-Yi/Yogi Tea blends every day. They help with metabolism and many other benefits of drinking green tea and all the blends I have discovered are delicious and refreshing.

Puerh tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

tastes good. cant see weigh lost...sorry

This is my favorite tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've never liked tea but I like something warm in the evening during the winter and I'm not a coffee drinker so that left hot chocolate and I didn't want the extra calories. I knew that green tea was a healthy beverage so I decided to teach myself to like it, that was okay and then someone gave me a box of the Ginger Peach tea and I loved it. I don't know about the power slim, I don'[t notice that it does anything for weight loss, but that wasn't why I was drinking it. It has Pu-eh tea (whatever that is) and green tea extract along with a lot of other healthy ingredients, it also contains a trace amt. of stevia which gives it a hint of sweetness. The tea is also full of antioxidants and is organic. The only downfall to this tea is that I had trouble finding it after I finished the original box so I went to their website and ordered multiple boxes, when it came time to reorder I did not see this flavor, I checked around on the Internet and found that iHerb carried it, the price and shipping were great and it arrived very quickly.

sneja60

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do not know if losing weight, but because I love and eat very sweet at least not getting fat

excellent tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very tasty

Wu-Yi Tea, Pu-erh Power Slim, All Natural Tea Blend, Ginger Peach, 25 Tea Bags, 1.8

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

goods

really nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i love the taste, though i can't say anything about slimming

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not expecting to lose weight. The taste is yummy! Subtle ginger peach taste - love it!

Pu erh tea great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste great n effective

Tasty Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Of the four Wu-Yi teas I have tried (Original, Lemon Honey, and Apple Cinnamon) this is my favorite. Do not notice any slimming qualities. Nor do I think it has helped my digestive tract.

1 2