Good and no Glycerin

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very important is that this tooth gel DOES NOT contain Glycerin, which is an ingredient in most toothpaste and gels. Glycerin can interfere with strengthening your teeth, and it layers your tooth in a sticky film that keeps the minerals in your saliva from interacting with your enamel to strengthen it. And my child likes using this gel.

safe to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2084455 on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

bought this one after reading some review. the major concern is "safe to swallow" as my kids sometimes like(!) to swallow toothpaste. the taste is ok with my kids. it's colorless so u have to teach the kids how to apply the suitable amount (as they may not see it on the toothbrush!). will continue to buy it!

Tasty tooth gel

Posted by 5476850369509949475 on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

will order again

great!

Posted by 4629963331052020820 on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my daughter didn't like the taste at first but now she loves it. the teeth brushing time is a reward time for her.

Kid friendly

Posted by chooachoo on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves this toothpaste in place of her conventional toothpaste. I have been having difficulties transitioning my daughter to flouride-free toothpaste and she has been rejecting most other brands because of flavor. Now she enjoys using this toothpaste.

good

Posted by Reviewer1857495 on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Great!

Posted by 5039143031973294410 on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We tried many different brands but this one is far the best. Brushing made easier!

Love it

Posted by 5438962560661316323 on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy it several times as I daughter love it so much. I tried other an other brand toothpaste but she refused to use. She use this one only.

Great product without glycerine in it!

Posted by 4753908980176346517 on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My grandchildren haven't told me yet, how they like the taste. Is Xylitol really safe for young children (3 - 5) ? Would be nice to have the same brand, the same kind with just the taste of real strawberries.

Kids love it

Posted by 5106851344965340514 on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this toothpaste, I also got the other flavoured but they prefer this one.