Nasal Passages Clear At Last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I discovered using Neti a few years ago and have been doing saline nasal washes for a very long time. Although I was experiencing some relief with other brands of prepared saline, I was amazed with the results I have achieved with NetiXlear. If I could give 10 Stars, I would. I will be ordering more of this poduct soon.

You may need to add some baking soda to the solution you use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The first time I mixed half a packet of Xclear into a solution of warm water. It burned like blazes going through each nostril. I figured maybe I needed to shake up the packet in case I just got salt the first time. The next time I used half of the half packet, and it still burned; so I mixed in some extra baking soda from the kitchen. Then it was okay. But I should not have to do this at all. I will thoroughly shake the next packet to make sure I get a better mix of the three ingredients, but I only want to use this once a week because salt and sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) can actually dry out sinus tissue. Personally, I prefer the Xclear nasal spray so far. It's much easier to use, but you can't get total irrigation with the spray. Ernest

Xlear Sinus Care - Made with Xylitol

Posted by ChooseHealth on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a miracle product. After getting the free booklet on sinus from iHerb, I tried Xclear and it has worked wonders for my sinus and allergy problems here in Arizona. I mix a packet into 8oz or purified filtered water and re-fill my 2 oz nasal mist sprayer when empty. When the sprayer is full, I spray up my nose and it works wonders. You can also tilt your head and spray into each nasal until you can feel it going to the next cavity, then gently blow all the built up mucous out. Your sinuses do not have to be infected for this to work, even when you fill the effects of not being able to breath, it will clear a lot of mucus that is clear and prevents your sinuses from becoming infected. This product comes at a fantastic price and you have nothing to loose by trying it. I have recommended this to so many of my friends that at first where skeptical and they now love me for it. Trusting that this will help many of you out there. It sure has been of fantastic help to me and I will stick with it. Like the saying says "Try it and you will like it" At this price there is not much you have too loose other than keeping your sinus problems.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Better than saline alone as it does not burn and more effective.I love it.

Probably would not reorder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not sure the ratio of xylitol to saline is quite right in this product. I ended up mixing a packet into my regular saline mix (bulk). I might reconsider if they offer in bulk rather than individual packs, so I could continue to mix with other products without the expense and waste of the packets.

nasal wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

kinda burn when i used it.

Love this product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product ! Sometimes have a hard time finding itwas so glad to find it and it’s a great price ! Thanks

Simply the Best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My ENT doc suggested I get a Neti Pot to help clear my sinuses. The solution he suggested had too many toxic ingredients in it, so I did a bit of research and found XLEAR Sinus Care Solution Packets, The "toxic" solution burned my sinuses, but the XLEAR solution soothes them. Hundreds of years ago almost everyone used a Neti Pot every day, but modern medicine turned them into an "alternative" or "homeopathic" remedy. I'm so glad that there are doctors today recommending them. I asked my doc about XLEAR, and after a minute he told me that the XLEAR solution would be as good as the "toxic" solution. This is a great product which I highly recommend.

highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my husband suffer from sinusitis almost all is life. i heard about this product from my acupuncture, this product helps him so much he finally stop to use nasal spray before going to sleep. for people that use netipot daily but for regular reasons it fells too sweet and left me with sweet taste in my mouth and nose.. but still, highly recommend.

Love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My second order from iherb, its hard to get from where i live, either that its too expensive. Thank you iherb, this item is a saviour!!

1 2 3 4