Xlear Inc (Xclear), Spry, Chewing Gum, Cinnamon, Sugar Free

Posted by Gilmore on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Looses flavor rather quickly. Chewing this cinnamon flavor too often caused my tongue to lose taste. After removing this from my daily routine my taste buds went back to normal.

Best of the Xylitol gums

Posted by Reviewer2755300 on Dec 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Longest-lasting flavor of all the Xylitol gums... really refreshing "Dentyne-like" taste for those of you who are in the boomer gen & would remember! Cleans teeth well.

we will never purchase this gum again

Posted by teacup on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the packaging is cute, the little gum pieces are fun to see, none of us enjoyed the taste and we will never purchase it again.

too strong

Posted by DaleCournane on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this tastes nice but the flavour doesnt last long and it gives me a sore tongue, however my friends can eat it ok without it affecting them.

Posted by Reviewer3088906 on Feb 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Loooove Spry Gum! -- and also how much more reasonably priced it is when you get it in these plastic containers vs the little blister packs. Even non-sugarfree gum is good for your dental health. There's also some interesting research involving it improving memory (improving recall when chewed during studying) -- not sure how much I buy that, but it's interesting nonetheless. NOTE: You really need to chew two pieces at the same time, else the gum tends to fall apart in your mouth. I use this opportunity to mix two different flavors -- mixing spearmint or peppermint with cinnamon is fantastic.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great gum! My new favorite. Like this and the peppermint. Stays flavorful for a long time. Does not disintegrate like another natural gum used to do. Love it!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I'm hooked. I use this after eating snacks during the day, to protect my teeth from cavaties.

Not bad at all!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you like the taste of strong cinnamon, this is a good chewing gum. I always take 2 at once, for the best tase. The chewinggum is good, you have a good taste for at least 20 minutes. Some chewinggums loose their taste in only a few minutes. I like the peppermint of this brand to. The boxes are easy to use and there is a lot in it.

Too strong cinnamon flavour

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not so good

Different.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is something different from the peppermint that is everywhere in gum. The taste lasts quite long, and the texture is nice.