It was great until they started adding titanium dioxide to it.

Posted by Reviewer1282834 on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've just returned my latest order of Spry gum due to the fact that XClear have unfortunately started adding titanium dioxide to it. This is a whitening agent with at best uncertain health effects. Quite a disappointing decision from the manufacturer - the lack of titanium dioxide in the original formulation was one of the key factors in my using it in the first place. Given how frequently one consumes gum like this I personally don't want any dubious additives in it. Switching to Peelu.

Contains Titanium Dioxide

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What's wrong with these Spry people. Titanium dioxide does nothing for improving health, and most likely bad; so why add this poison, maybe to increase cost. Also it is made in China, which I very much distrust.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good substitute for gum with dangerous sweeteners. The cinnamon flavor is the best. The mint flavors didn't last as long.

Excellent service!

Posted by Reviewer1941709 on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Quick and easy!

As usual, great.

Posted by Reviewer2841114 on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've had this gum before, I've just bought the bigger containers for better value for money. Great Spry, thanks, keep it coming!

sweet and yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1461273 on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this when I want a sweet sugar and seetner free treat. No Manitol or Sorbitol so you can chew it all day without getting an upset tummy. GREAT VENDOR>>>

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1523575 on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty gum!

I love Spry gum!

Posted by Reviewer2265617 on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been chewing 3-4 pieces of Spry gum each day for the past 3 years. I love the flavor and the fact that it benefits my dental health. It comes in handy after meals when I'm not able to brush, and it's easy to carry in a small plastic container in my pockets. This was my first order through iHerb.com, and I highly recommend the site for its great prices, quick shipping, and excellent service.

Better by the 600

Posted by Reviewer1860065 on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is a comeback kid! I enjoy this cinnamon flavor and knowing it is good for dental health is a plus too.

Great Taste