It was great until they started adding titanium dioxide to it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've just returned my latest order of Spry gum due to the fact that XClear have unfortunately started adding titanium dioxide to it. This is a whitening agent with at best uncertain health effects. Quite a disappointing decision from the manufacturer - the lack of titanium dioxide in the original formulation was one of the key factors in my using it in the first place. Given how frequently one consumes gum like this I personally don't want any dubious additives in it. Switching to Peelu.

Nice, and cheap!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is actually cheaper then the stuff you get with aspartam, gelatin and so on. And it is actually good for your teeth! The taste is normal, and lasts for quite some time. I make sure to order a can on a regular basis when the USD is low compared to the NOK, cause this product has a tendency to be just around the import limit for Norway.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tastes great and I like to think it is healthier that regular gum.

good Product and very good iherb shop

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The Product is very good and one of the view available chewing gums without any artificial sweetener like the poisonous aspartame, please try to persuade the producer to stop using the ingridient titanium dioxide for the whithening...and I would be 100% satisfied. I'm very happy with the perfect and fast service from this shop iherb. I'm living in Switzerland and the package arrived just 3 days after my order at my doorstep - perfect.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great value and very quick delivery.

Big Container UPGRADE :)

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Big fan of this stuff in our house...used to buy the small containers...have upgraded to the large containers of Xlear Spry Chewing Gum!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes very refreshing and has no artificial sweeteners like most chewing gums. The benefit is that it cleans your teeth as well so great to take to work when you don't always have a toothbrush handy!

Nice tasting, minty gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good value (huge size) so lasts a while.

Last longer than other Spry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are the best ones out of the Spry....but I wish they last a bit longer. They are my favourite none the less.

Wonderful service....for Xlear Inc. Spry Chewing Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best gum for sugar free and for people who have sensitive gums. Good taste and your mouth feels so clean. Highly recommend.

1 2 3 4