amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is so different from other dental flosses! it is soft, did not cut my gums; it stretches so it got through very narrow gaps, and it is not slippery, so I did not need a long thread to curl 3 times around my fingers. I just ordered 2 more.

Depends on your spacings!

Posted by BestOfHerb on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I apparently have too small spaces between teeth, so the floss brakes easily and these annoying little fibers get stuck. So not for me but good taste and works for my friend who I gave it to :)

Not for my teeth

Posted by odereviews on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Xlear's Sponge dental floss breaks down to easily with my teeth. If you are looking for strong dental floss. This might not be for your. Xylitol coating is a nice extra, which is the reason I bought this in first place. I just wish that the product wouldn't break up so easily.

Good for larger spaces!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think, this floss is better for wider teeth sapces and for those, who have no filling in between teeth. I have a lot of fillings and it looks like this floss get captured and pulls out quite hard, by breaking in many threads. The only thing I liked is taste and scent.

Dental Floss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Does not break when flossing and very good value for money.

Good for larger spaces!

Posted by Ujinia on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I apparently have too small spaces between teeth, so the floss brakes easily and these annoying little fibers get stuck. So not for me but good taste..

Lke but not love

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product buy sometimes it frays while flossing and it drives me nuts. Not bad, but not great.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The floss works great, have been using it for years. Plus xylitol helps kill bacteria and restore teeth, so it's twice as beneficial as normal floss.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use, natural product. Neutral taste, xylitol great for teeth.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I always hurt my fingers using other floss.

1 2