Depends on your spacings!

Posted by BestOfHerb on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I apparently have too small spaces between teeth, so the floss brakes easily and these annoying little fibers get stuck. So not for me but good taste and works for my friend who I gave it to :)

Not for my teeth

Posted by odereviews on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Xlear's Sponge dental floss breaks down to easily with my teeth. If you are looking for strong dental floss. This might not be for your. Xylitol coating is a nice extra, which is the reason I bought this in first place. I just wish that the product wouldn't break up so easily.

Good for larger spaces!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think, this floss is better for wider teeth sapces and for those, who have no filling in between teeth. I have a lot of fillings and it looks like this floss get captured and pulls out quite hard, by breaking in many threads. The only thing I liked is taste and scent.

amazing

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is so different from other dental flosses! it is soft, did not cut my gums; it stretches so it got through very narrow gaps, and it is not slippery, so I did not need a long thread to curl 3 times around my fingers. I just ordered 2 more.

Dental Floss

Posted by 5036629164013696076 on Jun 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Does not break when flossing and very good value for money.

Lke but not love

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product buy sometimes it frays while flossing and it drives me nuts. Not bad, but not great.

Good for larger spaces!

Posted by Ujinia on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I apparently have too small spaces between teeth, so the floss brakes easily and these annoying little fibers get stuck. So not for me but good taste..

Wow this is the best floss I have ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1992584 on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't slip through your fingers like most floss. Does a great job. Gave a package to a couple of friends and they raved about it as well. Will definately be purchasing more of this product.

Floss

Posted by beingwell on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Interesting sponge floss. Tastes great - hopefully works well for caries prevention

Great dental floss

Posted by Reviewer1425717 on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is simply great dental floss. It is ever so slightly abrasive which makes it perfect when flossing between teeth. I am very pleased with this product. I shall continue to use it.

1 2