Spry Lemon candies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I need xylitol candies to treat dry-mouth. These candies are really tasty, tart natural lemon flavor.

More than a breath mint.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Helps to keep my mouth feeling fresh and makes a noticeable difference when visiting my dental hygienist.

I like the SPRY Lemonburst Mints!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I quit smoking in 2005 with the aid of stop smoking lozenge/mints (Commit). I found myself then pretty much addicted to the Commit lozenges for a long time. I weaned myself off of the Commit with the SPRY Peppermint and Lemonburst Mints. I like the way they taste, and from what I read the xylitol is allegedly beneficial for mouth health.

WIll not go without them !!

Posted by PointBeaute on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These delicious treats keep me away from CHOCOLATE. THis is amazing but nevertheless the TRUTH. So Happy I found them. A bit pricy though.

Great Treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These mints provide a delightful, sugarless, mild lemon treat. If you want a stronger flavor, try spearmint.

Lemon is the best flavour.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Normally I do not like lemon, got this one for my husband and the berry one for me but the lemon is much better! Really fresh, only four stars because it does not last for a long time and you need at least 2 mints and the ingredients are from China.

weird taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

weird taste, they remind me of lemon detergent. they also have a shiny coating and take longer to dissolve in your mouth than the much yummier berry ones. you have to really love the artificial lemony flavor to dig these.

Cleanse and refresh you mouth the healthy way

Posted by HeathyVeganLiving on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for after a meal if you can't brush your teeth. Highly recommend

Good for teeth

Posted by stinapope on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Xylitol has been proven to help with tooth decay, so it makes sense to have it in gum and breath mints. This stuff tastes good. The one thing to watch for is that it will quickly kill your dog, so be careful about that!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love spry mints. I tried the lemon and they are so good!