My Dentist Was Amazed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After using Spry for a couple of months, I went to my dentist for a check-up. As she was examining my teeth, she said quietly, almost to herself, "You have no plaque on your teeth" and she looked puzzled. At the end of the exam she said,"You take very good care of your teeth!" I just smiled and thanked her. The truth is Spry takes very good care of my teeth!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son has some issues with his teeth and I didn't want a flouride mouth rinse everyday like the dentist recommended, so we started using this and my son won't use the other brands, but loves this one. Can't say that I blame him for not using the other one-it IS pretty nasty, and leaves a nasty after-taste. This is cool and refreshing.

Pleased With Changes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The new formula works just as well as the old with a slightly new flavor. Product does not burn my mouth like some do, but does leave it feeling fresh and clean.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you have sinus problems, this will really make a difference. It really helped me with mine.

best gum ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best! None compare to the flavor and the benefit.

for your health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my mom who will be starting tube feeding next week. She will need this for a healthy mouth.

Spry mint oral rinse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The only thing I don't like about this product is the burning in the mouth caused by the alcohol in the product.

Not crazy about this one...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this product after reading the other reviews. It certainly is minty, if that is all you need it for. However, it offers little (if any) lasting relief from dry mouth.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really love this mouth wash. It's cool and minty and not drying like the more popular brand from the drugstore.

Best mouthwash yet..

Posted by BenayEagan on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have yet to find a better mouthwash.