A simple but at the same time very important procedure as mouthwash.

Posted by LightBerry on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The package is handy, the cap has protection, you should press on the sides and turn the cap. The liquid is completely transparent. You should fill a little less than half cap till the mark and wash mouth for one minute. It has rich mint flavor, a little bit sweet but pleasant; provides fresh breath perfectly, doesn’t bite. The volume is large, lasts for a long time. You can see that the contents is nearly perfect except for alcohol that can cause dryness. Though my husband uses this oral rinse regularly and he haven’t noticed any sort of discomfort.

Spry Oral Rinse...Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since I will not use other products such as Listerine, etc. I thought I'd give this one a try. I like using it! And the really great news is that at my most recent dental exam, I had NO cavities whereas at every prior one for the past 2-3 years, the dentist I was going to claimed I had one every time. So, I believe that by using this, along with other products I use, prevented any cavities. I recommend this product. And iherb has great prices along with timely delivery.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Much better at keeping my teeth and mouth clean than other named brands.I like the xylitol's effects. It is a bit too overpowering with the ethanol and I wonder if they could lower the amount w/o compromising the benefits. I find that swishing some before brushing loosens plaque, and then another small swish mixed with water ( to dilute the alcohol and decrease the burning tongue) after brushing, works well.

Best product I've found for chronic throat infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from a chronic throat infection for years, which has meant several courses of antibiotics a year. I read that both xylitol and aloe vera are good for controlling throat infections and so decided to try this product. I ordinarily wake up in the morning with a bit of a sore throat, if not signs of actual infection, but since gargling with this before I go to bed, my throat has not been sore, raw or phlegm. I couldn't recommend it higher!

Very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this product. It has a very pleasant taste (not harsh like some mouth washes). My mouth feels clean after I use it. I've already reordered for the family .

Nice

Posted by JoysWorld on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff that works

too harsh for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love xylit for my teeth and mouth. I think it is the best for cleaning. But most rinses are too strong for me, as is this one too. I always must mix some water to it, to not burn my mouth. The flavour is nice and refreshing.