Helps dry mouth.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have Sjogren's syndrome. This helps out quite a bit, and the extra little bottle is handy.

No nasty side effects...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Radiation therapy left me with impaired salivary glands. I was using Biotene products to deal with dry mouth, but suffered one yeast infection after another. I have had no such problem since switching to Rain. The benefits are not as immediate or as obvious as with Biotene, but Rain works quite well in the long run. Avoiding the yeast problems has substantially improved my quality of life. I can eat anything now!

Rain Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been very pleased with this item - and was pleasantly surprised to receive a both standard size and a pocket/purse size. It was very reasonably prized compared to some other products for similar dry mouth issues. Service from iHerb was excellent as well.

Good product for dry mouth sufferers

Posted by Krisinsight on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant taste and gently coats your mouth which is very soothing to people with dry mouth syndrome.

Seems to work fine!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dry mouth causes bad breath and this product helps to keep my breath fresh. I also use B-fresh chewing gum and Mint Asure capsules and I think all these have helped me a lot! - - - I was surprised to get two bottles in one package: bigger and smaller. The small one is really handy to keep in handbag or even in pocket. And you can refill the smaller one if needed because both the bottles are openable.

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We love it and are using it every night.

Great for the family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Quite a nice refreshing sweet treat to get some Xylitol in the kids mouth.

thyroid cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i got this for my father. he has thyroid cancer, and has constant dry mouth. he uses this several times a day and it really does work. i have a hard time getting him to try anything, but he loves this.

Xlear Inc (Xclear), Xylitol Rain, Spry Dry Mouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very Good. Will order again.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm finding this moderately helpful for night-time dry mouth and throat from sjogren's syndrome. better than the chemical filled alternatives even if they are better at moisturising, as in the long run I don't want to poinson myself with drugs.