Rain Spray

Posted by Reviewer2164618 on Oct 07, 2008

I have been very pleased with this item - and was pleasantly surprised to receive a both standard size and a pocket/purse size. It was very reasonably prized compared to some other products for similar dry mouth issues. Service from iHerb was excellent as well.

Helps dry mouth.

Posted by Reviewer2755443 on Jun 03, 2012

I have Sjogren's syndrome. This helps out quite a bit, and the extra little bottle is handy.

No nasty side effects...

Posted by Reviewer2451591 on Dec 03, 2008

Radiation therapy left me with impaired salivary glands. I was using Biotene products to deal with dry mouth, but suffered one yeast infection after another. I have had no such problem since switching to Rain. The benefits are not as immediate or as obvious as with Biotene, but Rain works quite well in the long run. Avoiding the yeast problems has substantially improved my quality of life. I can eat anything now!

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Oct 09, 2008

We love it and are using it every night.

Good product for dry mouth sufferers

Posted by Krisinsight on Jun 26, 2008

Pleasant taste and gently coats your mouth which is very soothing to people with dry mouth syndrome.

Xlear Inc (Xclear), Xylitol Rain, Spry Dry Mouth

Posted by Reviewer3017593 on Jun 07, 2008

Very Good. Will order again.

Seems to work fine!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 21, 2012

Dry mouth causes bad breath and this product helps to keep my breath fresh. I also use B-fresh chewing gum and Mint Asure capsules and I think all these have helped me a lot! - - - I was surprised to get two bottles in one package: bigger and smaller. The small one is really handy to keep in handbag or even in pocket. And you can refill the smaller one if needed because both the bottles are openable.

excelent product

Posted by Reviewer1935074 on Apr 29, 2008

excelent to treat dry mouth due to radiation treatment for cancer. taste is very good.

Great for the family

Posted by Reviewer3354697 on Jun 19, 2009

Quite a nice refreshing sweet treat to get some Xylitol in the kids mouth.

Wonderful Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3312121 on May 19, 2009

I suffer from dry mouth. This Rain, Oral Mist spray is the greatest dry mouth remedy I have used. Pleasant taste. Long lasting. And economical. You have become my favorite oral spray! LOVE!!!