Great tasting gum with Xylitol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This gum tastes great and doesn't contain nutrasweet or any other fake sugar neurtoxins. It's sweetened with xylitol.

Spry gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is great gum! It tastes delicious and is actually good for your teeth.

Love this product!

Posted by Tracey on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting product that I really, really need because I get joint aches with other artificial sweeteners. I can handle Stevia, too. Glad there is finally a gum that tastes good that I can eat!!! Love their other flavors, too. I love, love, love iHerb as a company, way cheaper than anywhere else and fast delivery. Also super fast AND free shipping (with $20 order). iHerb has become like my health, beauty & grocery store now. So convenient!

Xlear Inc, Spearmint Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Like it a lot, better than the Peppermint.

spearmint gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

good product and good price will definetly buy again.

Does not last...

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Most people say that this is great since you only need to chew for a couple of minutes anyway. However, I got it for my husband who nashes on his jaw in times of stress. The flavour disappears almost instantly and he has to keep replenishing the gum constantly. The pastilles are also very small which doesn't help. This is why I'm giving this product only three out of five. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page!

Big tub of gum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I only gave this one 3 stars because I feel the flavor doesn't last very long. But otherwise, I like the gum because it is a great price for 100 pieces of gum and it doesn't have all the crap in it that the mainstream store brand gums do. Will definitely purchase again!

fine!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great chewing gum in the pads. Tasty and fresh. Отличная жвачка в подушечках. Вкусная и свежая.

Great chew

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The flavor of this gum lasts and lasts. I found I tired of chewing it long before it ran out of flavor. I'll buy this one again.

Good for the teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not too sure about the taste wise since I bought it for my 4-yr-old who doesn't seem too thrilled with it.