from Russia

Posted by Ellllli on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a very tasty gel - i would eat it at once. The brush is all made of soft rubber. My son is almost 2 years, so a rubber brush is not what he needs to clean teeth properly, but he chews it for fun. And he prefers herbal toothpastes, not gels, though this one is very tasty. But for a baby younger than 1 year it's perfect i think. So, i give 5 stars to this product but i guess my son would give less.

Fun first brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like that both ends can be used for cleaning. Soft on babies gums.

Toddler likes this toothbrush. Cute and easy to hold.

Posted by shoppingmama on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My toddler likes this toothbrush. It's cute, easy for him to hold and the tooth gel tastes good, hence he doesn't reject the tooth brushing at all. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. >>>>> Please click on my iherb page link above to read the rest of my reviews. I buy alot of baby products and baby food items and review them only after trying them myself. Thanks a lot!

My son loves this toothbrush !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This brush is very pleasant to touch and play with, the toothpaste is sweet and pleasant as well. My son, aged ten months ,open his mouth with joy when he sees the brush and is obviously enjoying brushing his teeth himself. Great product !

cute and baby likes it

Posted by nirinki on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my LO is 5mo.. not that he knows it 's purpose but we were using it to help his first tooth come out :) he likes to play with it too (havent try the paste yet)

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was what finally made my toddler open his mouth for brushing!

Baby loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to use mouth wipes to clean my baby's gums before her first teeth emerged but then she started fussing at the wipes and it got difficult to clean her mouth. With the soft, silicone brush (oh I wish I had one like that for myself!) and tasty toothpaste she readily opens her mouth for me to brush her two teeth! Ok, she still prefers to chew on the brush but at least she lets it in her mouth and it's good practice for later!

My baby loves it!

Posted by hansijing on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to have a lot of trouble brushing my baby's tooth. She just refuses to put anything into her mouth. So I bought this little banana brush. She just loves it. And now, she holds the brush by herself and doesn't want to put it down.

Great Kit!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 8 month old is in love with this toothbrush!! She is teething and loves to chew on it. My older daughter has tried this toothpaste before and loves it. Spry is the best, even our dentist approves of the brand!!!

Very suitable for toddlers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son simply loves it! He will grab the toothbrush from me and brush his teeth himself though he's only 13 months old.