Non-Drug Aid for Sinus Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

What a fabulous find Xlear has been for me! I have hay fever allergies most of the year and used to have sinus infections at least a couple of times a year. No more since using Xlear. I use it at least twice a day and more often if allergies are bad. Non-habit forming, safe and effective. Also has a non-offensive taste.

Nice Nasal Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A nasal wash that doesn't smell badly. Has worked well for eustachian tube dysfunctions to keep bacteria and/or spores at a minimum.

Camille Miller

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is a nice alternative to steroid sprays. It works well for itchy noses for allergies.

Xlear Nasal Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great to clear nasal stuffiness without discomfort. I highly recommend it.

useful deterrent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When we've been exposed to high levels of dust or pollens, we rinse our noses with this wash. So far, it's helped protect us from the allergy attacks we'd had before. Useful also as an aid to unclog a stopped-up nose.

Great for Dry Air

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

my husband swears by this stuff

This works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this product often, now, and get great relief with congestion from allergies. I use it every night before bed and it helps me sleep much better. When I feel like I'm getting sick I use it more often and I think it really helps. It tastes good, too. I recommend it!

package sucks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

more than half has leaked away during delivery....

Peggy , Missouri - Xlear Spry Nasal Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Xlear Nasal Spray, was recommended by my doctor, due to very bad allergies, which resulted in upper respitory infections and discomfort, constantly. This will correct and prevent problems, if used daily. Highly recommend Xlear for the prevention of air bourne transmitted allergy particles and viruses. Iherb's swift delivery and prices are equal with the product. The Best!! Peggy H., Missouri

Cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps reduce sinis allergies.