Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We use this daily, to clean out the nasal passages and combat allergies, sinus drainage, etc. My daughter is also using it as part of her asthma treatment. Xylitol is antifungal, so is very effective in treating upper respiratory maladies. We highly recommend.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found Xlear works so much better for me than using a neti pot. Also it doesn't burn at all. So handy and easy to use, too. That means I actually do use it!!

Xclear saline nasal spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product is amazing. Helps tremendously to prevent sinus infections. Service/delivery was excellent.

husband likes it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

he hasnt been complaining nearly as much now that I think about it, not at all since he has been using this couple weeks now! most sinus problem are fungal they say so antibiotics make youworse.. anyway..xylitol kills fungus perhaps thats why its working not sure :)

One of the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff! I use it regularly especially when the pollen is really bad or if I start to getting that "Uh-oh I think I'm getting a cold" feeling. Keeps my head from getting all stuffed up. I love it.

My husband says it works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Another good allergy relief product. My husband is very picky and he loves this nasal spray. It works very well, except in the most extreme cases.

Easy to Use and Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a Neti pot, and just never kept up with it. Xlear spray isn't exactly the same, but the end result has been the same for me: a fast and significant reduction in sinus congestion. And in this size bottle, it's possible for me to take it when I travel, which is when I need it most given airplane air quality.

x-clear saline nasal spray with xylitol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good saline nasal spray without the medicinal or salty nasal drip

Ok but can burn the sinuses.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff does seem to clear out the sinuses sometimes, but it burned my sinuses a couple times enough to make me think twice before using it. Would also be a lot better if it came in metered doses like other products. I'd probably opt for something like Euphorbium instead, as it seems to be more gentle and also works.

Excellent way to deal with my allergies

Posted by Pvnshelp on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I don't have time to use my neti pot, I use this nasal spray, but I prefer the "pump" style bottles to this squeeze style bottle.