Help

yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting sweetener I have ever tried, and I have tried them all. I cannot tell the difference between sugar and xylo-sweet. The only disadvantage I find is using it in cold foods like iced tea. I found that if I dissolve it in a little hot tap water first it works.

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was amazed that this product is not sweeter than it is, and compared to NOW Zylitol, it takes almost 3 packets to equal one of NOW's product...

no aftertaste either

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As a type II diabetic this is an important element of my diet. It is the only non-sugar sweetner I have tried that does not have an aftertaste (in coffee)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this sweetener in my coffee. It has no aftertaste and just gives enough sweetness to satisfy. i only need one packet in my large cup of coffee in the morning.

Just like sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, better for your teeth than sugar. The only flaw is the thickness of the packet, I wish the packets were thinner and easier to tear. Great product overall.

Almost like sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't change the taste of the beverage it is put in but you need a large amount to make it sweet

We are impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We love it. Of course, it is not just like sugar but I have some problems with my blood sugar and this is a great way to be able to drink ice tea or sweet coffee once in a while. Because of the cost I use half the amount I would in my ice tea but we are fine with that.

does not taste like sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried xylosweet, hoping that it would be a good substitute for sugar. However, after trying it, didn't taste like sugar at all. I can't believe that people write that this product taste like sugar, when it clearly doesn't. I do like however the some packets and if you don't like the after taste of stevia, you can mix xylitol with stevia in order to reduce the aftertaste.

Xylitol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good

wet sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is good, icy in taste but wet. Not sure if it's supposed to be like that?

1 2 3 4