MMM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this gum, wish they would stock in again, been out of stock for months now . . .

Lakristyggis uten aspartam og sukker

Posted by Herbhild on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Eg har blitt veldig glad i denne. Smaken er kjempegod, varer ikkje lenge, men det treng den heller ikkje for min del.

worth every penny

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unlike store bought gum, this is made with all natural ingredients and the 100% xylitol sweetener doesn't give me digestive problems. Texture and flavor is unmatched.

yummy gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love the taste and texture and flavor!

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you like licorice taste, you will probably like this gum. I bought to chew after eating, to clean the mouth with xylitol. I like variety, so I'm thankful for flavors that aren't mint or too sweet.

Great strong licorice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to get away from the sugar free gums that have aspartame in them and after some research came across Xylichew. I love licorice and was thrilled to see that iherb was selling it. I like this gum a lot and the tub makes it more cost effective than the smaller packages sold at Whole Foods or Health Food stores which are quite pricey.

Best flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Soft, good gum, long lasting.

Great taste - less filling...

Posted by Jon-in-Korea on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my third or fourth container. I really like it. Gives me that licorice taste I want with out the carbs.

Excellent Natural Gum

Posted by SydsKid on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Neither my husband nor I can chew "normal" gum, which contain Phenylaneline, that harsh, man-made, cancer-causing chemical. It is hard to find good, natural gum. After reading reviews, we decided to give it a try. Wow. We are impressed. This gum lasts and lasts. I've passed it out to co-workers who were all equally impressed. I think we've finally found our gum. Try it. I don't think you'll be disappointed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

taste is great, not for dentures

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase