THE BEST GUM!

Posted by Reviewer2698545 on Aug 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor, no maltitol, and not made in China. Thank you for selling this item.

Pleasantly surprised.

Posted by Reviewer1434770 on Dec 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this on recommendation from a friend. I was looking for gum that didn't contain aspartame (a lot harder to do then I imagined). I've tried most of the other "natural" gums but Xylichew is the best for flavor and longevity. I'd say it's even better then the commercial gums. I highly recommend it.

Great stuff...

Posted by Reviewer2977054 on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting, "cleanest" gum I've found...I use it all the time and the 100 count is the most cost effective. Well worth it for me.

After meal is time for Xylichew :)

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Let me just start by saying: I love Xylichew!:) It is sweetened with xylitol only and does not contain sugar or aspartame/other artificial sweeteners. I am not a gum person (I do not stand to have a gum in my mouth for a long time, it makes me hungry and nervous) but because of xylitol anti-cavity properties I do chew xylitol sweetened gums after meals in between brushing and flossing during the day. Xylitol sweetened gums usually harden and lose their flavour after a few bites only, but Xylichew does not harden at all and it keeps its flavour longer than any other xylitol sweetened gum that I have tried before - its flavour does not last quite as long as with “regular gum” but surprisingly long for a xylitol sweetened gum.

Xylichewwwww Yum!!

Posted by Reviewer1719364 on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This gum is wonderful. Just wish it did not stick to my partial. Grand kids also love it. I will be ordering this again, especially for them.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1474742 on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this because I was always buying the pack with 12 at the grocery store. This way I save some $$. Me and my kids love them (they prefer the fruit flavor, but still enjoy the peppermint). Our dentist suggested that we chew a Xylitol gum between meals, and we really like this one.

Xylichew is the best gum

Posted by Reviewer1523222 on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best gum in flavor, consistency, and ingredients I've ever found, and the IHerb price is great. That's why they're often sold out. I love it.

Excellent Chew

Posted by Reviewer1659630 on May 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoyed my purchase. I feel really good chewing my gum and knowing that its sugar free and that it won't harm my teeth.

Excellent gum

Posted by Reviewer3276670 on May 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This gum has just the right mouth feel and the flavor lasts quite a while.

xylitol gum

Posted by Reviewer3342966 on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best sugar free xylitol gum, bar none. I believe the sugar comes from birch trees not corn.

1 2 3 4