Delicious certified organic raw honey.

Posted by Leione on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not only is this honey very delicious and organic, but also it's packed with heath benefits. Famous for its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, emollient, soothing and healing properties, this honey is truly a superfood and beneficial in treating various infections, colds, flu, fever, asthma, gastritis, Helicobacter pylori, stomach ulcers, diarrhea, hay fever, diabetes, kidney disease, cataracts, diabetic foot ulcers, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, shingles, hives, sore gums, gum infections, mouth ulcers, as well as many other conditions. It boosts and strengthens the immune systems, removes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, heals gastric ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces inflammation, facilitates healing, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease. It can also be applied topically and heals small wounds, sores, cuts, burns, abscesses, blisters, boils, and alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin. I love this amazing honey: it helps my acid reflux and gastritis, strengthens my immune system and protects me against viral infections. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to improve their overall health and well-being.

helps the lungs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

one spoon in the morning to help cut the phlem. real honey is like magic stuff. real medicine. use it!

Excellent facial cleanser for acne!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I actually use this as a facial cleanser. My skin is super sensitive to everything, so I tried using honey as a cleanser and mask. This is amazing! Takes off makeup easily and cleans very well. Great for clearing up acne super fast. I use it as a regular face wash to keep my skin clear and sooooo soft. No need for moisturizer with this and it helps keep oil away. Great for all skin types. I use the Y.S. raw cinna honey as a mask. The cinnamon and honey combination is great for clearing up acne super fast.

Please continue this honey!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Such an awesome product! Please have it back! I am at my last few drops!! :(

Price Surged From $17 To $30 For 2.0 lbs (907 g)??

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is acceptable. Take as normal beverage. But why the sudden price surge from just $17 To a whopping $30 each?

Healthy, not to compare to grocery brands!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This honey is the real thing, and extremely good for so many health problems. My husband was suffering with IBS and taking honey three times a day, plus flax seed oil and omega, he is presently doing very well and his IBS is gone for now!! Look up the health benefits to organic honey, it goes on and on. It seems that honey can help heal almost anything.

heavenly delicious honey

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this Honey. We are always looking for ways to get better nutrition and this is part of a good food intake. Easily one of the best kinds of honey we've ever had! Creamy, sweet and simply good!

5 stars for quality , 1 star for sudden price increase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Price has suddenly increased by a whooping 60% while the 3 lbs has increased by 80%.

이거 사양꿀인가여????

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

꽃꿀인줄알고 샀는데 왜이렇게 설탕맛이 많이나는거죠 탄소비 몇인지 아는분있나요? 아.... 사양꿀같은 느낌 너무많이 나는데 정보좀주세요

it got strange taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered three honey, one is Wedderspoon Organic( Active 16+), another is really raw and this one. This Y.S.Eco bee farmers honey when I opened the lid, I saw a solid like thick layer covered on top (like meat oil after you put into fridge). It smells very awful ( a bit sour mixed with other strange smell). But after I removed the thick solid thing, it becomes a little better, and it looks like jelly. I am not sure whether this is supposed to be. To be honest, I like the other two products better, and I wont order this one again.