Delicious certified organic raw honey.

Posted by Leione on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not only is this honey very delicious and organic, but also it's packed with heath benefits. Famous for its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, emollient, soothing and healing properties, this honey is truly a superfood and beneficial in treating various infections, colds, flu, fever, asthma, gastritis, Helicobacter pylori, stomach ulcers, diarrhea, hay fever, diabetes, kidney disease, cataracts, diabetic foot ulcers, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, shingles, hives, sore gums, gum infections, mouth ulcers, as well as many other conditions. It boosts and strengthens the immune systems, removes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, heals gastric ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces inflammation, facilitates healing, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease. It can also be applied topically and heals small wounds, sores, cuts, burns, abscesses, blisters, boils, and alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin. I love this amazing honey: it helps my acid reflux and gastritis, strengthens my immune system and protects me against viral infections. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to improve their overall health and well-being.

helps the lungs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

one spoon in the morning to help cut the phlem. real honey is like magic stuff. real medicine. use it!

Excellent facial cleanser for acne!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I actually use this as a facial cleanser. My skin is super sensitive to everything, so I tried using honey as a cleanser and mask. This is amazing! Takes off makeup easily and cleans very well. Great for clearing up acne super fast. I use it as a regular face wash to keep my skin clear and sooooo soft. No need for moisturizer with this and it helps keep oil away. Great for all skin types. I use the Y.S. raw cinna honey as a mask. The cinnamon and honey combination is great for clearing up acne super fast.

Price Surged From $17 To $30 For 2.0 lbs (907 g)??

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is acceptable. Take as normal beverage. But why the sudden price surge from just $17 To a whopping $30 each?

Please continue this honey!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Such an awesome product! Please have it back! I am at my last few drops!! :(

Healthy, not to compare to grocery brands!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This honey is the real thing, and extremely good for so many health problems. My husband was suffering with IBS and taking honey three times a day, plus flax seed oil and omega, he is presently doing very well and his IBS is gone for now!! Look up the health benefits to organic honey, it goes on and on. It seems that honey can help heal almost anything.

heavenly delicious honey

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this Honey. We are always looking for ways to get better nutrition and this is part of a good food intake. Easily one of the best kinds of honey we've ever had! Creamy, sweet and simply good!

Honey for Cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used two jars so far in the hopes that it will do what I have read on the net (kill cancer cells). I use it in my coffee instead of sugar. Coffee is still sweet but not sweet like sugar. Tastes better to me. I have since ordered more jars and will continue to use it...

5 stars for quality , 1 star for sudden price increase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Price has suddenly increased by a whooping 60% while the 3 lbs has increased by 80%.

이거 사양꿀인가여????