Raw is best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this.This is raw.In case you dont know any honey that is not solid has been heated.Once heated you lose the good nutrients.Legally in the US you can label honey raw even if it has been heated.So.. it has to have a butter texture to it. This is raw.

Healthy but not so tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried most of Y.S. Organic Bee Farms honeys and enjoyed them very much but this one is not so tasty. I assume it's the buckwheat I'm not particularly liking (I have not yet tried the buckwheat honey from the company so I can't say for sure). The taste is very potent and not particularly sweet. I will finish the jar though, as I know that it's very good for me! Hopefully I can get used to the taste, I really want to like this, however, right now I much prefer the manuka honey and the poma honey!

值得推荐

Posted by niuniuaihaitao on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

这款产品我用来跟苹果醋一起使用,放在苹果醋里,加点果汁,味道好,而且对身体也没的说,抗氧化,减肥,提升免疫力。我还买了好多送朋友。iHerb,挺你!!!永远!!!

PERFECT , all round all-purpose HONEY !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You can eat it, put on your face as a face-mask. dab on wound and cuts. It is the perfect blend honey. AND....it has a great price.

Antioxidant Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

compared to Buckwheat, still like this. now drink twice a cup everyday. Great for health and weak stomach

So-so...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

That taste is not bad.., But not so tasty...

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

looks good

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Feb 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always know buckwheat honey is loaded with antioxidants,which is quiet different from other honey. But its smell is not very luscious.Actually this one tastes and smells so bad..

1 2 3 4