Amazing help for hot flash/sweats

Posted by Reviewer1369745 on Dec 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read an article in the paper from a woman who had used organic bee pollen for her hot flashes and the help it provided her. I tried this, works like a charm. Two capsules twice per day and my hot flashes have almost disappeared. My acupuncturist/herbalist is also amazed at the huge improvement. Buy it girls!!

The best there is !!

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bee pollen supplements are not the same from source to source and brand to brand and they "work" differently for different individuals. However, if bee pollen should work for you in helping you to be energetic, these bee pollen supplements from Y. S. Organic Bee Farms are the best there is from my experience. Take them on a relative empty stomach. Best wishes of health to all.

Five star

Posted by Reviewer1428712 on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First of all, Im so impress with the excellent services of the iherb.com very reliable internet store, delivery arrived earlier than expected in UK eventhough I only chose ordinary delivery. Talking with the bee farms be pollen Capsule , as far as i experienced this product is amazing , not just only affordable price but also very good food supplement, It minimize my eating habit , really good for dieting , I felt more active and energetic all the time , it looks like my skin clearer and beautiful , I do like this and I will buy this again.

great product and price

Posted by Reviewer2350467 on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years and continue to be pleased with immune response and energy boost.

i love it and i take 3 every morning!

Posted by Reviewer2780725 on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is of good quality. i have taken it for 1 week and it does not cause me allergic.

Bee Pollen Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1084822 on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased your product last year when I was in Los Angeles from GMC, very impressed with the product, I received the current shipment quite promptly and will be ordering more products in the future, I am a very satisfied customer, kind regards Neville Friend Melbourne Australia

Organic Bee Farms, Bee Pollen

Posted by Reviewer1386755 on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant product

Seems to do the magic. I am hooked

Posted by 5542443538891078705 on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I first sampled Bee Polen when I received it as a gift from a Chinese seller. It tasted bitter but it seemed to have some effect. Then for some reason, I decided to reorder the famous YS Eco honey and I saw they also sold the bee pollen so I decided to order both. The difference between this Bee pollen and that of China was clearly evident. Immediately I took about 2 to 3 capsules of the powder there is an instant rush of energy all over my body. I do take other supplements though but the effect of this one is clearly evident. I always pour out the powder from the capsule before I consume it. It is not bitter. It is slightly sweet and there is no need to swallow the capsule. All I can say is well done. I will probably buy this forever. When it comes to supplements the saying, all animals are created equal but some are more equal, is true here. I am beginning to reevaluate the efficacy of some of the supplements I purchase from China. The only downside is I had to pay more for customs duties than the items actually costs because I choose the DHL express to the UK. It arrived within 5 days, though.

Works well

Posted by 5664565129203111445 on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product worked well. My sinuses cleared up although I did get a mild rash on my feet and stomach. But then I am alergic to pollen and other things. I went off the tablets for a few weeks because of the rash but my sinuses got inflamed again. I decided to deal with the rash using eczema cream so I can continue with the tablets as nothing else I do gets rid of my inflamed sinuses

Bra

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Virker som et godt mærke:)

1 2