Instantaneous Energy

Posted by Reviewer3143885 on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It was long break since I last took bee pollen. The result was instant energy, no more sleepy heads. That helped me s geart deal in my work and family life. I am patiently waiting to see other effects of this product..

5 stars for quality

Posted by julzia1 on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm beginning to implement bee pollen into my daily ritual of supplements, because I want to use only natural energy boosters from now on. This is organic pollen, which I really adore, and I'm happy how little you need to feel the difference. On top of great quality, this provides a great value. Absolutely love the speedy service at iHerb; Outstanding customer service is a strong competitive advantage for this company.

Good

Posted by 5319433655963204449 on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is good bee pollen but I just found out that consuming bee pollen is bad for the bee's because they don't have nourishment from the pollen to get through winter. Going to stop buying bee pollen.

Shipping perishable items such as bee pollen

Posted by 4812605508684336038 on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a TEMPERATURE SENSITIVE ITEM, states on the bottle "KEEP REFRIGERATED". Item is being shipped without cold pack - that is a serious problem - and manufacturer instructs retailers to ship cold. IHERB choose to ignore. Contacted IHERB twice about this since my order and there was NO RESPONSE. I will not order from IHerb again.

Requires Refrigeration

Posted by Reviewer2577709 on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product requires refrigeration and was spolied before it arrived at my door. This fact is not mentioned anywhere on the product page on iherb.com (or atleast, it wasn't mentioned at the time I placed my order), nor did I see this mentioned anywhere on the bottle itself after inspecting the photos online. However, when the courier company sent it to the wrong shipment facility and delayed my order by 4 days, I contacted the manufacurer to inquire about it's shelf life and storage. They replied with this: "Thank you for your purchase. This is a refrigrated (sic) item and after that long it will not be any good." So be aware; unless you get guaranteed overnight delivery, you'll most likely be getting a spoiled, useless product if you order on here. I'll be returning the item at my own cost. Total bummer.

Longevity Elixir

Posted by trefoglio on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is very good tasting elixir. Only problem is that it doesn't have USDA organic labelling so it will be difficult to judge how pure this product actually is.

味道不是太好

Posted by 5480061722036964653 on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

有腥的味道,不是難以入口的,那當然為了身體,味道就要忍耐一下,吃了一段時間都沒什麼感覺,就是睡覺改變啦。

good value for money

Posted by 5528834916979007165 on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Contrary to critical reviews from another buyer which almost made me change my mind about buying it, this product does NOT require refrigeration. I bought 1 bottle and another 6 bottles. Good value for money.

Very good

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this for over a year, but now I am a bit concerned because I read in a review that as the bees are disappearing, we shouldn't use the beepollen, not sure why hope somebody can explain it to me, because this is a good product, but the survival of bees are more important to me-

Good quality

Posted by nattfisk on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I opened this, I put my nose and smelled to check out the quality. I was a bit concerned at first, as it smelled really horrible. But I guess that's just the plastic bottle, because the pollen is just as good as other bee pollen products I've tried. I use this every day in my post-workout smoothie and I give one teaspoon to my husband. He's allergic to grass pollen. After he started taking this, his allergic reactions is reduced to a minimum. He takes it together with a fresh shot of ginger juice.