Truly Relieves Pollen Allergies; But **CAUTION** Does Not Ship with Ice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've tried bee pollen and I chose to purchase this brand because it's organic and fresh and has great reviews. This bee pollen is chewy, not dry, and is fresh tasting. In the Spring every year, my husband is always miserable with blocked sinuses and headaches because of his allergies and has to use a nasal decongestant to be able to breathe. As soon as he started eating a teaspoon of this bee pollen each day, his symptoms completely disappeared. I had been hoping the bee pollen would ease his symptoms but was astounded when they completely disappeared. What a great surprise! ***CAUTION***: The manufacturer's website and the label for this product very emphatically say "Keep Refrigerated!" But iHerb does not ship this product with ice. I asked them to ship with ice but they refused. Very strange that they ship a competing product (C.C. Pollen High Desert Bee Pollen) with ice, but not this one.

very yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few different bee pollen granules but this one is so far the best. I like to eat it just by itself and it tastes just great. I don't like sweet products in any form and this bee pollen is just lightly sweet and smells like a blooming meadow to me.

highest quality be pollen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was so happy when I found this product. I researched a long time to find a product that was as natural as possible: not dehydrated at too high of a temperature or freeze dried. This bee pollen met all the requirements I have been looking for. My whole family enjoys this product and I am grateful you offer it at iHerb.com.

Best!

Posted by Rosiee on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best pollen i have tried so far. Better than CC which changed its taste the second time i ordered. With this one it's like i can feel the flowers from which it was collected. Sublime!

bee pollen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have tried this product before, it gives you a great energy lift, shared with mom and sister, and both had the same experience, gives you that extra boost when you are feeling a bit run down.

good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

tastes good but there is some bitter after taste. you'll get used to it though. provides energy!

tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product, really like the taste and dissolves easily in mouth

Good Pollen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice and soft as described, and very sweet compared to others.

Fresh is better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Bee Pollen for years as a pre-workout snack. This is the first time I bought a "fresh" Bee Pollen, and I can taste the difference. Definitely worth the extra cost.

Wonderful food

Posted by Queenbee on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste really good. I take a heap spoonful every morning. Gives me lots of energy