Posted by Reviewer2373323 on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Propolis is amazing as a natural antibiotic. This brand particularly pure and concentrated. I take it for colds along with Olive Oil leaf and Oregano oil. Very effective as a natural antiviral, antibiotic complex.

Helps with inflamed gums and sore throat

Posted by Reviewer3003547 on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended taking Bee Propolis as I am prone to inflamed gums and sore throat. I find that taking one capsule a day helps to reduce these conditions. It is effective to me and price at iherbs is unbeatable!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2784429 on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a chronic infection, and this seems to be helping - nothing else has including antibiotics : (

Very helpful!

Posted by Reviewer1026654 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it when I feel I'm starting to have a flue and symptoms are gone!

Excellent Product!

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Granted it smells like nail polish remover and my family hates it when I open the bottle around them but - it works!! I feel wonderful! I don't really have anything wrong with me to measure it by, but It is high quality.

Why I eat bee glue every day? For prevention of radiation-induced damage

Posted by VISIT-ME-FOR-MORE-REVIEWS on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Another supplement that is quite beneficial to people who have radiation poisoning is spirulina. It is given to people in Chernobyl for nutrition and has had fantastic results with healing the damage. (Please visit my Products-With-Review page for a review on spirulina’s wrinkle reduction effect.) If you have had many X-rays/mammograms/CT scans or spend a lot of time on mobile phones, I highly recommend that you take propolis daily as a precaution - Better safe than sorry.

Yep! My parents love this.

Posted by 5215490283612674852 on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this many times for my parents. They loved it. My mom says she sleeps better, and generally feels better than before. What's better, after she started to take propolis, she never caught a cold, which used to be a once or twice every winter season. And my Dad told me he has more strength to work! And it's cheap too. Recommend this if you want to improve your general well-being.

Fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for immunological health

My father told me that it is high quality after using it

Posted by Reviewer1083147 on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My father told me that it is high quality after using it

Great one.

Posted by Reviewer1588886 on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good priced. High quality. Someone could hate the smell, but I was fine with it. This became one of my favorite.