Simply the best for your well being :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For the past 6 months I've been run down with work, lack of sleep, kids. Constantly getting sick, taking antibiotics. Until I started on propolis; I haven't be sick since. 2-3 drops in the morning, the same in the evening, I cycle 14 days on / 7 days off. Try it for yourself, it's amazing!

Effective against flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Normally when I have flu it always take around two weeks to recover...now I have started to use propolis and I can see dramatic difference, getting better within one to three days so for me it work really good. Just wanted to share this before ordering more :)

Very concentrated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very concentrated, propolis is amazing for a lot of things and this brand is the best I tried so far.

很有效果,但会粘在杯子上

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

清热气、解热毒,去暗疮,很有效果。而且有写清楚浓度,比市面上那些各种不同牌子不同价格的,在这里能够根据浓度挑选,容易多了。但是很粘稠,容易把杯子和汤匙弄脏,又难洗得干净。还有就是酒的味道很大。虽然知道用酒作溶剂,比化学的溶剂好,但那股酒味我又非常不喜欢。

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i love how concentrated this stuff is. great immune boosting supplement. sticks to your teeth like crazy if not taken with honey, so following the suggestion on packaging is a good idea :)

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am buying it again. Great quality and helps a lot with sore throat and acid reflux. I use coconut oil instead of honey. It does stains my theeth but it doesn't bother me. I just brush my teeth after that.

good but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very thick and sticky, so hard to use

Organic Bee Farms Propolis

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A new product for us... so far a nice experience!

Worthy of a Song and Dance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

While some might complain about the texture of this product upon opening and dispensing - I did a waltz in my kichen and sang a happy tune. The properties that can make this a little inconvenient to use are also the very same properties that make this such a potent and effective product. Its thick, dark and sticky resin provides the healing, antimicrobial and medicinal effects the human body needs in times of illness and to boost recovery. Those powerful substances (too many to list here) also fortify the immune system and maintain wellness. I'm very grateful there's a concentrated propolis like this available, and also a company willing to produce it. It's up to the consumer to be savvy about how to apply it - and that's the fun part. This is an invaluable elixir!

strong and sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Propolis is a Natural antibiotic and I use it as antiseptic for wounds. Also, although is so sticky I manage using it in brushing my gums each evening. I do not worry to get yellow teeth, it goes with the morning brushing. Take care, it stains everything!

1 2 3