Highly recommeded Propolis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So far the best of the propolis I have ordered from iherb. Effective enough to relieve my sore throat. I would strongly recommend this to my friend. Packaging was good.

worked for warts

Posted by jane on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son had warts on his hands, for about 3 years. The GP tried freezing them four times, didn't work. I tried several herb tictures and nothing worked. But Propolis did. He put twice a day a drop on each wart, and after 3 weeks he gave up because it turned his fingers yellow and it looked like he was a very heavy smoker. But a week later, they started to disappear. They didn't fall of or anything, just became smaller and dissappeared. Wonderful tincture!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mom loves taking this. She had a problem in her mouth due to dryness. After taking this, her problem has been released. Now, she feels fine without dryness any more.

Propolis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this propolis for a long time, helps with sore throat and colds. Alcohol free is a big plus.

Contains Propylene glycol, didnt help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First disappointment was that it contains Propylene glycol so you can`t use it for eyes for example. Second - I`ve been taking it for a month every day, when I got cold. So I doubt it works at all this way. Tried to use it for hair, but also didn`t notice any good. I`m not gonna buy it anymore, but the product itself is not bad, so you can try and see for yourself.

Best one!

Posted by Rosiee on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best liquid propolis out there. Tha fact that it is alcohol free makes it even more pleasan to use! Excellent results!

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Propolis, Alcohol Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product, but I thought it was more concentrated.

ct

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tube is very bad, it is leaking all around !

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works great in my natural cleanser!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I order this propolis for my kids. Seems to reduce grately the flu symptoms. I store it in the fridge & love thefact that it contains no alcohol.