worked for warts

Posted by Reviewer2525926 on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son had warts on his hands, for about 3 years. The GP tried freezing them four times, didn't work. I tried several herb tictures and nothing worked. But Propolis did. He put twice a day a drop on each wart, and after 3 weeks he gave up because it turned his fingers yellow and it looked like he was a very heavy smoker. But a week later, they started to disappear. They didn't fall of or anything, just became smaller and dissappeared. Wonderful tincture!

Highly recommeded Propolis

Posted by 4829840344684381269 on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So far the best of the propolis I have ordered from iherb. Effective enough to relieve my sore throat. I would strongly recommend this to my friend. Packaging was good.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1588920 on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mom loves taking this. She had a problem in her mouth due to dryness. After taking this, her problem has been released. Now, she feels fine without dryness any more.

Contains Propylene glycol, didnt help

Posted by 5639190363165186238 on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First disappointment was that it contains Propylene glycol so you can`t use it for eyes for example. Second - I`ve been taking it for a month every day, when I got cold. So I doubt it works at all this way. Tried to use it for hair, but also didn`t notice any good. I`m not gonna buy it anymore, but the product itself is not bad, so you can try and see for yourself.

Propolis

Posted by Reviewer2068175 on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this propolis for a long time, helps with sore throat and colds. Alcohol free is a big plus.

Good product

Posted by 5479618070461288572 on Nov 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I order this propolis for my kids. Seems to reduce grately the flu symptoms. I store it in the fridge & love thefact that it contains no alcohol.

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Propolis, Alcohol Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by 5155339939604792835 on Oct 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product, but I thought it was more concentrated.

Best one!

Posted by Rosiee on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best liquid propolis out there. Tha fact that it is alcohol free makes it even more pleasan to use! Excellent results!

ct

Posted by 5461769246438517408 on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tube is very bad, it is leaking all around !

Horrible !

Posted by JoysWorld on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea if it works because the taste is so bad. My stomach lurches and tries to propel it from my body like it is as rancid as it tastes. I just can't