Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious! I still have the skin was very dry. I have two days to use the products. Noticed that the skin is better

Awesome!

Posted by love-essence on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Took 1/2 tsp 3 times a day to help heal stomach ulcer and Esophagitis. Really worked together with DGL licorice. All healed within a month. Am continuing to take this twice a day for Candida, immunity, and because I simply love the taste of it!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I never want to be without Propolis. Be warned, it has a bitter taste: it is not honey you would pour on pancakes! However, it is a great way to take Propolis because it is combined with honey, just as in the hive. I like to use this as a face masque. I apply it to clean skin, rub it in, and leave it about 10 minutes, then rinse. My skin feels soft and invigorated from it. Your results may vary.

The best easy way to take propolis.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this every morning. Spearding it on bread, it taste good! Excellent. I like this one, and I want to buy this one again after eating mine all!

Propolis Extract Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my all time favourite honeys. Taste is a combination of bit sour, bitter and sweet with a rum like after taste. Taste is so unique and exciting that you probably love or hate it. Really recommend this if you want to add new exciting tastes to your regimen. Propolis Extract Honey is a perfect addition to raw chocolate.

cures sore throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

taste-wise, i remember taking a propolis honey that tasted much much better (from New Zealand, but unfortunately they don't make it anymore). anyway, this is the only one I can find now. nonetheless, it does help to heal my sore throats and cough.

Propolis extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Exactly what I needed. Helps support my immune system.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a 1/2 teaspoon every morning with my lemon water and so far no flu. Great smooth texture and pleasant taste.

Y.S.Eco Bee Farms Propolis Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I liked the taste of all the products from this company. Problem is, I liked it so much that I went through the whole jar in a week!! It was addicting to me.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff..just spoon it out and eat it. Helps with energy and wellbeing too!