Great acne mask!

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I actually use this as a facial mask. My skin is super sensitive to everything, so I tried using honey as a cleanser and mask. This is amazing! The cinnamon and honey combination is great for clearing up acne super fast. I use it nightly to keep my skin clear and sooooo soft. No need for moisturizer with this and it helps keep oil away. Great for all skin types. I use the Y.S. organic honey as a cleanser.

Amazing Honey

Posted by Reviewer1148760 on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite honey. My 4 year old grandson likes it too. We like it in oats, we like it on toast, when it comes to Y.S Organic Bee Farms Honey, we like this the most!

Honey love

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this with Artisan Walnut butter (wish iherb carried it) on my whole grain toast for breakfast. Would be good by itself or with other nut butters on toast, too

Raw Honey

Posted by Reviewer2200115 on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This taste ok, I just didn't like the cinnamon residue floating in my tea. Will stick to regular honey.

Honey is old and stiff

Posted by 5257568580197077156 on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cinns Honey was old and stiff and I had a terrible time from removing from the jar. This is the second 6 jar of Cinna homey I have. The first shipment was fine. The second shipment I've had two jars, and they were ruined. You should reexamine your homey to be sure that is not bad.

Norway

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yammy honey.

BEST stuff since Marmite

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cinnamon and honey. Do I really need to comment? One of my favorite jar foods, up there with Marmite and Goober Grape. But addictive and fattening.

Delicious!

Posted by 5088211419786856311 on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love cinnamon so the combination of honey with cinnamon is just yummy! It's great on toast, with tea as cinnamon tea without milk, and in pancakes.

Keep buying this Honey

Posted by Reviewer3077827 on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We just love this...

the best i ever had

Posted by 4659999810286670551 on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

raw wonderful honey with lovely cinnamon. if you dont like strong cinnamon flavor its not for you.