Great acne mask!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I actually use this as a facial mask. My skin is super sensitive to everything, so I tried using honey as a cleanser and mask. This is amazing! The cinnamon and honey combination is great for clearing up acne super fast. I use it nightly to keep my skin clear and sooooo soft. No need for moisturizer with this and it helps keep oil away. Great for all skin types. I use the Y.S. organic honey as a cleanser.

Good

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Trying out as it has health values. And it can help heal arthritis, bladder infection, indigestion, etc.

Amazing Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite honey. My 4 year old grandson likes it too. We like it in oats, we like it on toast, when it comes to Y.S Organic Bee Farms Honey, we like this the most!

Great honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really tasty and really real. Go raw.

Honey love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this with Artisan Walnut butter (wish iherb carried it) on my whole grain toast for breakfast. Would be good by itself or with other nut butters on toast, too

Raw Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This taste ok, I just didn't like the cinnamon residue floating in my tea. Will stick to regular honey.

Honey is old and stiff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cinns Honey was old and stiff and I had a terrible time from removing from the jar. This is the second 6 jar of Cinna homey I have. The first shipment was fine. The second shipment I've had two jars, and they were ruined. You should reexamine your homey to be sure that is not bad.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

creamy, delicious, cinnamon makes it spicy & not too sweet. could i eat with a spoon.

Raw Cinna Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is the best tasting honey - love the cinnamon - I add this to tea and also put it on toast

Delightful

Posted by FilaLuvR on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this cinnamon honey.