Amazing pure, unpasteurized, and unfiltered raw honey.

Posted by Leione on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This Y.S. Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey is an excellent product: it's 100% pure, raw, unprocessed, unpasteurized, unfiltered, very delicious, and has a smooth and creamy texture (which proves that it's genuine). This product is truly a superfood loaded with health benefits. Rich in manganese, iron, copper, pota ssium, zinc, selenium, calcium, magnesium, riboflavin, vitamin B6, vitamin C, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, it's beneficial in treating infections, colds, flu, fever, respiratory tract conditions, nasal congestion, sore throat, bronchitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, asthma, gastritis, acid reflux, Helicobacter pylori, indigestion, stomach ulcers, IBS, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, hay fever, high cholesterol, cardiovascular conditions, heart disease, diabetes, kidney and liver disease, arthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis, aching muscles, earache, chronic fatigue syndrome, migraines and headaches, stress, anxiety, insomnia, cataracts, diabetic foot ulcers, sunburn, acne, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, shingles, hives, scabies, sciatica, ringworm, chicken pox, dandruff, seborrhea, scalp infections, cavities, caries, tooth decay, plaque and tartar build up, sore gums, gingivitis, parodontitis, gum infections, canker sores, mouth ulcers, as well as many other conditions. When used internally, raw, unpasteurized, and unfiltered honey boosts and strengthens the immune systems, removes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, heals gastric ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, facilitates healing, improves liver and kidney function, balances the intestinal flora, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, stimulates blood flow and improves circulation, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, neutralizes free radicals, improves brain function, helps maintain healthy bones, teeth, joints, skin, nails, and hair, aids sleep, relieves the symptoms of stress and depression, and reduces the risk of cancer. Pure honey does wonders when applied topically, as well: it fights infection, heals wounds, sores, dry, sore, and chapped lips, cuts, abrasions, peeling skin, bruises, insect bites, stings, abscesses, boils, blisters, burns, carbuncles. A honey facial mask calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, detoxifies the skin, exfoliates dead skin cells, draws out excess dirt, oil, and product buildup, removes impurities and debris from under the skin without stripping the skin's protective layer, unclogs and tightens pores decreasing their size, regulates sebum production, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and regeneration, tones, firms, nourishes, invigorates, revitalizes, and rejuvenates the skin helping restore its elasticity and protecting it at the cellular level, supports and strengthens the skin's defensive mechanisms, and prevents premature aging. A honey hair mask soothes and heals the scalp, calms itching, removes dandruff and flakiness, strengthens the root bulbs and follicle connection, slows down hair loss, pro motes keratin production and hair growth. A honey compress stimulates blood circulation, relieves pain, and aids in coagulation of wounds for faster healing. A honey mouth wash soothes and heals sore gums, prevents inflammation and tartar buildup. I use this amazing raw honey both internally and externally and I really love it: it relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis, helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure, boosts my immune system and I don't get sick easily, helps me sleep better and feel rested and refreshed when I wake up, clears up my acne, improves my complexion and skin tone, smoothes out some fine lines and reduces my pigmentation spots. So glad I discovered this amazing product. Would recommend it.

Eye gouging price hike from $15.18 to $27.18!!!

Posted by 4991792270572866183 on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy this honey often. It tasted good and the price was reasonable. The last time I bought this about 2 months ago it was still $15.18. I wanted to buy some more today only to find that it is now $27.18. This kind of price hike is ridiculous. I will not buy this anymore. Very disappointing.

Best Tasting!

Posted by 5418753850297029372 on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best tasting honey I have consumed. As a regular raw honey user, this particular one taste the best! You get a nice amount for a great price. It helps with sore throats and helps with a dry cough when mixed with lemon oh so soothing! iHerb packaging of this honey was top notch might I add. I will definitely be ordering this honey again from iHerb. Where I live we have only one health food market and they are always out of this honey so even though I have to pay for shipping cost, because the honey is so good, it is worth every penny of it.

Good taste and texture

Posted by 5368219113370365111 on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This honey really is good honey. It's taste is unique, being a mixed honey. I've ordered it a couple of times now and noticed that in the second jar the honey tastes slightly different. This time the taste is a little stronger and almost "herbal" tasting. Good stuff. However, I must say these two things: 1) nowhere on the bottle does it say that the honey is actually organic. The word "organic" appears in the company name twice and they also boldly claim to be an "organic pioneer since 1995", but nowhere do they actually claim that the product within the jar is actually organic. It seems deceiving. 2) They also say: "Our honey is never forcefully processed to make creamy". I wonder then, just how is your honey "processed"? Besides these two things, I do like this honey, both for it's taste and it's texture.

Expensive !!

Posted by iherbSA on Nov 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Most expensive than any other online store, iHerb increased it's price from 15 to 27 !!.. This is Unreasonable .

Why the price has been increased?

Posted by 5497901763613026958 on Nov 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The price was below 20usd and it suddenly jumped to 28usd? Weird...

5 stars for quality but 1 star for sudden increase in price

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on Nov 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been purchasing Really Raw Honey for a long time. Recently purchased this to try out. Was happy with it and decided to repurchase as it's value for money. However, was shocked to discover that the price has suddenly increased by 80%. Think I am going back to Really Raw Honey. Very disappointing.

Price Hike

Posted by 5466088949510029418 on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy this honey in bulk, for myself and friends I have recommended this to, as it's the best honey I've tried. The price hike? Not so much. I blindly ordered 4 bottles and only realised that my total was so exorbitant when I received the confirmation e-mail. I double checked with my previous order and the price of the honey this time round practically doubled!! So ridiculous. Will not be re-purchasing.

Price

Posted by 4803163432591964229 on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was so happy when a friend recommended this to me but price doubled up. Not sure how can this go up so high.

Price

Posted by 5376817454753057269 on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this honey, it's awesome, but now it has doubled in price... This prevents me from buying again...