Great quality combo product for fertility!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this product for fertility, because all of these ingredients have been shown to boost immunity, fertility for both men and women and reducing allergies. Royal jelly reduces inflammation, and diminishes signs of aging, bee pollen reduces allergies, and bee propolis helps with endometriosis and premature ovarian failure. I am very happy that I found all 3 ingredients in one product. Quality is also very important, this product is organic, free of herbicides that contain endocrine disruptors. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Awesome!

Posted by morganwellinger on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My energy is greatly raised after taking 2 capsules in the morning. It even helped pains and cramps around menustration. This is a great, trusted company in regards to bee products, and I have been a loyal customer for years! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for people who enjoy the amazing benefits of bee products.

st

Posted by 4973755233737088802 on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's very good,but I eat more when I took it.

Bee pollen

Posted by Giordie on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use these as a food, pull them apart and add the contents to my breakfast cereal or smoothie, great energizer.

Tastes horrible/Ужасные на вкус!

Posted by yuliabeauty on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You should take royal jelly sublingual (under the tongue), or you would not have any positive effect. I opened the pill but could not bare the taste... I recommend Royal Jelly with honey and pollen in a plastic jar, same brand - LOVE IT! Чтобы от маточного молочка был эффект, его нужно принимать сублингвально (под язык). В желудке уже не усваивается. Открывала капсулы, но вкус ужасный!!! Рекомендую очень взять маточное молочко с прополисом и медом, той же фирмы. Очень понравилось! Спасибо, что нажали YES и будьте здоровы

Natural Energy Boost

Posted by Reviewer1650694 on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This combination definitely enhances my natural energy. Really like this product!

Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen and Prolpolis in one capsule!

Posted by Reviewer1935610 on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Love that everything-royal jelly, bee pollen and propolis comes in one capsule.

energyboost

Posted by 5717093932917283454 on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this almost a month now. I have noticed, that my mood swings and other bad feelings, which occures every time before my period, are almost gone.It obviously helps balancing hormonlevels or something.. And I have more energy than before taking this product.

Royal jelly

Posted by 5687751033006758697 on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got the package surprisingly quick, but the only thing bad is that it says there are 90 capsules, but they are only 65!

Nothing Great

Posted by jcdasilva on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have not found anything great about these capsules, they gave me no sense of wellbeing, actually made me feel a bit nauseous