Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to think that I'm a long sleeper because I used to get lethargic even if I slept for 6-7 hours/night. But when I'm taking this, I can go with just 5-6 hours of sleep each night during the week so not get so tired. I'd definitely recommend this to people with low energy level.

Reasonable price and works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product works great in a reasonable price on a budget. This is in my reorder list for sure! The gartin does not taste gross as much as it smells and it is not slimy.

4 in 1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used to take royal jelly, bee pollen and propolis in 3 tablets, this is so easy.

GOOD BUT HEAVY FOR MY STOMACH

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used these pills for some days they gave me energy but they can irritate people with sensitives stomachs so i stopped using them

Interesting product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if the bee products have helped against my allergies but they haven't made them worse. I have allergies every spring and this year is no exception. I was a bit unsure first if it was safe for me to take products that are full of pollen that I'm really allergic to, but I was just fine. I didn't get any alarming symptoms (e.g difficulty to breath, swelling of my throat).

bee pollen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I reeived my order in a very timely manner.

hi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product i use it .

I have no idea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not using these on a daily basis. They smell bad, but I don't mind (my friend said all Bee pollen smells like that). they come in gelating capsules though (made from ground animal parts, it's disgusting) so I open them and pour the contents in a smoothie, but I haven't noticed any effect as of yet.

This is an Ancient secret, you owe it to yourself.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did research on this product,the fact that it uses three toghether only makes this product better for your Health,if taken daily.In my case it works very well,I feel healthier,stronger,able to concentrate ,Isee things clearer,more at peace with myself.

精神好了