I'm Impressed

Posted by HawaiianViking on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First the taste: It is sweet, but it's not quite honey-like. The consistency is a little grainy and the aftertaste is earthy. Regarding the results: I've found that within about an hour of having a teaspoon of Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly & Pollen, in Honey I'm revived and ready to go, even if I was feeling tired or sleepy before. I like to have it in the afternoon, mixed into plain Greek yoghurt or plain skyr/skjør. I have had my friends try it and they have had similar experiences, too. I would hesitate to give it to children, however, or to those with compromised immune function. I will re-order since I like the results and I don't have any real complaints, but I would prefer that the manufacturer certifies this product as organic and I'd ask them to consider adding propolis to the formula.

This is some strong stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got this yesterday and have taken it twice. I have been on sickleave for 2years now, and when i take this, I get huge amount of energy after 15min of consuming. I can really tell the difference 'cos usually im so low in energy. This stuff is like dynamite! Couldnt recommend more

A must have product for everyone regardless of age

Posted by MaeMae on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Already using it for 2.5 months and just ordered second jar. The taste is as raw honey with royal jelly should taste. The texture is not smooth as people are use to with the regular honey, my husband described it as sandy. For me is just what I expected and I knew it won't be smooth. Guys, from personal experience with raw honey, this honey tastes and texture feels just right. I wish only they added propolis as well- it would be a bomb of nutrients! I'm taking 1 teaspoon every morning just as I wake up with a glass of water- it's old grandma's recommendation (before having breakfast or coffee, on an empty stomach) Great product!!!

This product is wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have just started taking this product and it tastes amazing...very thick and delicious. I already feel like I have more energy and I look forward to taking it every day.

Good for the skin.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yes, this is going to sound weird. But it does wonders for my skin. I just take a spoon of it, rub it all in my skin, and waits for a while before showering. It works as a peel, and it seems to soothe inflamed skin. The taste is also nice, but it is not what I normally use it for. And please remember: Honey is never, ever to be given to small children. It is a real risk connected to that.

Loaded with benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find the taste of this pleasant. I take a scoop and place it on my tongue and let it sit and melt. Eating the entire spoon all at once is a bit overwhelming for me. I have read lots of information regarding the benefits of royal jelly and bee pollen, specifically, its ability to increase immunity. I have not had a cold or a flu in forever, even when others around me get sick. I am taking other supplements like Green Vibrance, Immune Punch and other Superfoods so I cannot say that this is solely responsible for this but I feel really good and my blood work validates this.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Adore this stuff...bit more metallic tasting than plain honey but it's extremely delicious anyway so that doesn't matter!

yummy and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I keep reordering because i trust that raw honey with bee pollen and royal jelly provides all required vitamin B. It has many trace elements and minerals. One heaped teaspoon a day (sometimes twice a day) makes a difference. My 7 yo son (picky eater) likes it as well even though the taste is slightly sharper than the regular honey. I am very happy with this product and i hope i can trust this manufacturer regarding the quality.

Very Potent!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is very good royal jelly and pollen honey. I use it as a spread on bread and feel very energised after consuming this. Take care not to put this in the fridge.

Fantastic Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gives more energy for your body! Instant result and all natural components!

1 2 3 4