Help

EXCELLENT...on a par with Manuka Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was using Manuka honey to heal my throat from Acid Reflux. After three bottles I tried other honeys and this one was as good as Manuka. No more burning throat. The Y.S Organic Bee Farms RAW HONEY is also excellent.

super-rich taste and goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is not plain honey, so it doesn't taste like plain honey--it tastes incredibly rich and dense, and has a wonderful aroma. I am taking it daily for energy and whatever other benefits may accrue, but have not been doing so for long enough to tell you what will happen. What I can say is that this compound has great intuitive appeal to me and that taking a spoonful with mindfulness in the morning is like tasting the rich sweetness of the universe.

Unique and delicious, but it took me some time to get used to it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful honey. First time I tried it I could hardly bear the flavor. I knew that it was good for me so I took a spoon each day and could hardly eat it. But after some time I got used to the flavor and come to like it. Now I think it’s delicious! Try putting it on bread with butter. The butter softens the flavor and adds creamy notes.

Amazing Stuff ... Gives me Super Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It took me about a week to get use to the strong taste, but, wow, now my body craves this product and I like the taste. I take at least 1 TBS per day, I am 70, and I feel 40 when I take this product. The benefits of Bee Propolis are widely documented, this is a true super food.

Superb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

WoW! This is great. Package arrive on time when i'm having my menses. Having cramps and hot flushes, always makes me weak and makes me giddy. After taking this for 4 days with an empty stomach, it does help my cramps especially my clogs as well as the hot flushes. Giddy no more. In fact, skin looks better. Normally during menses i had dull skin. My immune is getting better. How i know? Because i had on and off flu and cough, it has now stop. Isn't that great? At reasonable price with all the benefits in one! Thank you, iHerb for the great product on board. Will definitely buying this again.

Good stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I eat this like a desert. I ate almost a full bottle on my birthday. although one WARNING my mom ate one tablespoon of this and had a sever headache and sinus attack the next day. If your allergic to this stuff then be careful..... otherwise enjoy!!!

Intense flavor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm going to end up sort of eating small spoonfuls of this as a supplement instead of treating it like honey. Its extremely thick texture and strong flavor mean it doesn't work in warm beverages the way I hoped it would.

I really like this schtuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For an extra boost of all the goodness that raw honey and the hard working honey bees provide try this wonderful paste. I love the taste but some might find it a bit bitter. (I happen to love bitter and sour rather than sweet.) I take one teaspoon of this a day for an extra energy and vitamin boost. Highly recommend. I will definitely purchase this product agasin!

Very good

Posted by paisleyjade on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thick, healthy & delicious. The only thing I would change is instead of a plastic jar, I would prefer a glass jar.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This honey has a very special flavour and it´s far from mild supermarket honeys. I would definitely buy it again!

1 2 3