Detox yourself and Improve your Inner being

Posted by Reviewer3360781 on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great detox and cleanser. Have used this product for a natural way to keep my cholesterol in check. Used this product for the past 2 years with good results. Have had problems with constipation all my life. This was the natural answer to staying regular without any harmful side effects.

colon care

Posted by Reviewer2366484 on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like it because it a powder, it works,I take it at night, the first thing in the morning, I have an elimination, no cramping. I can take it everyday without worry.

Yerba Prima, Colon Care Formula

Posted by Reviewer1271084 on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had mild Ulcerative Colitis for 20 years. If it is not managed, it causes me serious problems. This really works for me.

Yerba Prima Colon Care

Posted by Reviewer1179922 on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best! Does a great job eliminating gas and bloating. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

yerba prima colon care powder

Posted by Reviewer1057860 on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

THE very best product I've ever used!

Brusha Brusha

Posted by Reviewer2705059 on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my colon clean. I was told it's best to take equal parts of ground flax seeds with this, for a "complete" fiber. I take it every morning. Does me good. Remember to drink LOTS of water!

Yerba Prima Review

Posted by Reviewer2364652 on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product which produces marked results almost immediately. Reasonably easy to use, best if mixed with orange juice.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2334972 on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product does exactly what is claims. Every morning I mix a shake with water, ribose, 1 teaspoon of maca powder, 2 teaspoons of chia seeds, a few ounces of sour cherry juice (for flavor) and a tablespoon of cold filtered flax oil. I have noticed an increased energy level as well as regularity. Very pleased.

Have Used for Years

Posted by Reviewer1675977 on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One heaping teaspoon just before bedtime. Probiotics in the a.m. This combo resolved all my gas and bloating problems. Never any problems with elimination. Great product.

Yerba Prima Colon Formula

Posted by Reviewer1283611 on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a mainstay and does the job. It works much better than any of the store products I have tried. Good price, too.

1 2 3