Detox yourself and Improve your Inner being

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great detox and cleanser. Have used this product for a natural way to keep my cholesterol in check. Used this product for the past 2 years with good results. Have had problems with constipation all my life. This was the natural answer to staying regular without any harmful side effects.

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product does exactly what is claims. Every morning I mix a shake with water, ribose, 1 teaspoon of maca powder, 2 teaspoons of chia seeds, a few ounces of sour cherry juice (for flavor) and a tablespoon of cold filtered flax oil. I have noticed an increased energy level as well as regularity. Very pleased.

Yerba Prima Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product which produces marked results almost immediately. Reasonably easy to use, best if mixed with orange juice.

Brusha Brusha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my colon clean. I was told it's best to take equal parts of ground flax seeds with this, for a "complete" fiber. I take it every morning. Does me good. Remember to drink LOTS of water!

yerba prima colon care powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

THE very best product I've ever used!

colon care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like it because it a powder, it works,I take it at night, the first thing in the morning, I have an elimination, no cramping. I can take it everyday without worry.

Yerba Prima, Colon Care Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had mild Ulcerative Colitis for 20 years. If it is not managed, it causes me serious problems. This really works for me.

Yerba Prima Colon Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best! Does a great job eliminating gas and bloating. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

Long lasting effect in the intestines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product for the past 40 years. It is one of the best for removing toxin from the intestines. I have used it to reduce nausea when I had stomach flue. It took the die off toxin out of the intestine so I was not re-intoxicated.

lifesaver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have ulcerative colitis and depend on this product,using it twice a day, to keep my symptoms manageable if not in remission and it hasn't let me down. Highly recommended for good colon health!

1 2 3