Fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps digestive system.

Great fiber

Posted by otherkind on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A nice combination of both soluble and insoluble fibers. Small capsules, easy to swallow.

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The daily fiber caps do exactly what they are intended to do, I have used them for several years and are happy with the results.

A requirement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This fiber product (either the caps or powder), Daily Fiber, is a requirement for me. I have IBD and have used this product in the past. I realize now that when I use it, my digestion is pleasant. When I don't, it goes out of control. My wife, who is healthy as an oak tree uses it on occasion when she feels she is not getting enough fiber. She loves it because it has no negative effects whatsoever.

Easy to take and they work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

When i dont want drink my fiber in water, before sleeping ect...i just take like 3 of these caps ..they seem to work great, if not better than my more expensive powder and water fiber.

Easy way to take your fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Conveniently-sized capsules, don't cause gas or discomfort

Does exactly what it's meant to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Though my body took a day to get used to these, they work as well as a previous (more expensive) brand I had used.

Works very well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product really works! My husband and I take it once daily and we can both tell a big improvement in our digestion and regularity. Would definitely recommend! Just make sure you follow directions and start out with a small dosage and gradually increase.

Helpful in smooth discharge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always used this brand. It does the job well i.e. it smoothen your discharge and does not give any side effect so far. It is reliable and helpful for those having problems in your bilogical discharge.

Yerba Prima Daily Fiber Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this fiber for about a year. It is reasonably priced and easy to take. I recommend it to anyone who wants to make sure they are getting enough fiber each day. What I like about this product is that it has both soluble and insoluble fiber. Many other products just have soluble.

1 2 3