Easy to take and they work

Posted by Reviewer2001004 on Jul 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

When i dont want drink my fiber in water, before sleeping ect...i just take like 3 of these caps ..they seem to work great, if not better than my more expensive powder and water fiber.

Easy way to take your fiber

Posted by Reviewer1244090 on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Conveniently-sized capsules, don't cause gas or discomfort

A requirement

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This fiber product (either the caps or powder), Daily Fiber, is a requirement for me. I have IBD and have used this product in the past. I realize now that when I use it, my digestion is pleasant. When I don't, it goes out of control. My wife, who is healthy as an oak tree uses it on occasion when she feels she is not getting enough fiber. She loves it because it has no negative effects whatsoever.

Great fiber

Posted by otherkind on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A nice combination of both soluble and insoluble fibers. Small capsules, easy to swallow.

Fiber supplements

Posted by Reviewer1853120 on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've taken these to supplement my diet with more fiber since my colonoscopy. Very pleased.

One of the best fiber products

Posted by Reviewer1635948 on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Yerba Prima's Daily Fiber is one of the best blends for regular use - here in a capsule form for easy portability.

Rate & Review

Posted by Reviewer2017043 on Feb 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been dealing with iHerb for a few years. Their service, prices & product availabilty puts them in a class by themselves. Thanks again!!

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1380598 on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take one capsule with each meal and sometimes one at bedtime. This definitely keeps me moving, which is a boost to my weight-loss regimen.

Fiber Caps

Posted by Reviewer2066909 on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used Yerba Prima, Daily Fiber Caps for several years and the work great for me..

These are good but I prefer the loose packed Yerba Prima - ordered caps by accident.

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Yerba Prima - I have used Yerba Prima fiber for several years now - am very pleased with the effects, not harsh or disagreeable with my digestive system at all.

1 2 3