Safe, economical, works well

Posted by alloriginal on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This formula is safe, easy to use, and extremely economical. I use a heaping teaspoon on an empty stomach in the late afternoon. I use a shaker with 10 ounces of water. If you have difficulty achieving regularity, try a good probiotic and a decent magnesium supplement (or, simply add a half teaspoon of magnesium ascorbate to your fiber drink). It will make a world of difference! Click my user name (alloriginal) to see my reviews of other helpful products.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2994329 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I put this in my morning smoothies everyday and has done wonders for me. It's the only product that has helped me stay regular. Cheap and effective! Definitely recommend!

Yerba Prima is a life-saver

Posted by Reviewer1789480 on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from IBS for going on 2 years. Unlike many sufferers, I don't have extreme constipation--I have extreme diarrhea. I say suffering, because it is upsetting both physically and emotionally. I was often unable to leave my house because of fear of an attack, and often had attacks in public places. Try cleaning a rest room stall --and yourself-- with a limited supply of toilet paper! I've tried many fiber formulas, but Yerba Prima is the only one that controls this affliction. I also appreciate your prompt attention to my order. Thank you!

Yerba Prima - good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I only use it occasionally, but I have always liked its results, and its taste is not bad at all. Instead of mixing it in water, I just take a spoonful and chase it with 8 or so ounces of water. Seems to work fine this way, and no goop to clean out of a glass.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2436074 on Aug 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I skipped this one day and noticed a difference. It makes everything work like clockwork, and I have no complaints with that. It mixes well in a shaker that I use to mix my greens and Blue Lightning along with it, you need to drink it right away or it gets a little thick, but all in all, it's good stuff.

Intake Tips.

Posted by Reviewer2717542 on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Initially this is not easy to ingest. By doing the following- I have found this very easy to take once per day. If you are a "gagger"- these steps will help. First, this is an EXCELLENT product in my opinion. Bowel movements should be full and frequent- and properly taking this product insures positive results. I have taken it once a day for 2 years now- and will not miss a daily dose. I take it about an hour before bed as it helps the same time every day easy to remember. Now for some tips: 1. Build up to a slightly heaping tablespoon (allow 2 weeks, and your ultimate dosage may be less. (I am a 210lb male & take a heaping tablespoon). Start with level teaspoon. 2. This is huge- DON'T fill a glass with water and then add mixture- which is intuitive. *Use about a half of glass or mug of water at first (4 - 6 0z). Stir briskly and down quickly (like a shot)---then add lots more water to residual in glass. More water the better I have found- AFTER I have ingested 95% of the fiber. *It will be a little thick but that's okay. The point is to get it down quickly- then immediately follow with more clear water. This eliminated the unpleasantness of taking it. There should be no taste- but it will be gritty. Good health all!

great

Posted by breaking on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

keep me regular,taste good,better than SN powder.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2097881 on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ok

Fiber You Can Take Every Day! So Good for You!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This all natural fiber supplement supports digestive health. It is an ideal everyday fiber supplement, with a balance of essential soluble and insoluble fiber. Daily Fiber is a concentrated source of all 5 fiber types!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite fiber product. Mix it with apple or cranberry juice in room temp. water.

1 2 3