I switched...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I switched from the Y.P. Daily Fiber Formula to the orange flavor as soon as it came out, and have not used the original since. The orange flavor and slight sweetness makes the supplement much more palatable. I actually use two tablespoons per morning dose without any unpleasant choking, gagging etc. that can arise from the plain fiber supplements. Try it, you may like it :-D.

Yerba Prima Daily Fiber Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years and have always had excellent results. I never miss taking it on a daily basis due to the regularity it provides. J L

This product is magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not only does this product taste good, it is easy to drink and gets the job done. I use it whenever I need extra fiber in my diet

fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very satisfied with the product and your company. Had a broken bottle and it was replaced immediately without any hassel. Thanks you have a loyal customer and I'll be ordering again soon.

have this every evening

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this before I go to bed or after a heavy, sugary meal. I believe fiber helps break up the bad stuff in the body.This tastes good in a glass of water.

tastes alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it tastes alright and doesn't give you cramps like some fiber powders do

MAURIZIO LAURERI