Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Fiber Plus Caps for many years because I do not get enough fiber. I also have had a mild case of diverticulosis for several years and using the caps has kept it under check. I find taking them with my meal works best. They keep my stool soft enough. Each person has to find their own number of caps to take. I highly recommend them.

This product is Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product everyday. It does all it says it will and I'll continue to use it.

This product helps my wife control her stool daily process.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For the persons that have a stool problem, this product helps them regulate themselves. You can start by drinking 3 pills before lunch and 3 before dinner and the next day following your stool process, you may repeat or lower the dosage depending how the stool process was to 2 before meals.

Fiber Plus Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a few months now and can't ever seem to consistently find it at one place or another. We ordered enough to not have to worry about that for awhile. I find it helpful for my body.

Yerba Prima fiber caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have always be great. They do what they say they do. I take with extra fiber for even better results.

Good!!

Posted by ILoveHealthy on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It make me better for good bowel movements.