Candida Killer

Posted by Reviewer1887705 on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for nearly two months as part of a candida eradication plan. I take it with my fiber in the morning, mixed together to form a kind of gel (I know it sounds awful, but tastes fine.) So far, combined with dietary changes, it's working. I'll be staying on it awhile. As usual IHerb ships quick and is 1/3 the cost of a local health food store.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2440587 on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Purchased Yerba Prima Great Plains Bentonite Clay for the first time and was truly amazed o how well I felt only days from taking this product internally! I have a severe digestion/malabsortion/heavy metal toxins in my body. I've tried every other product known to man and nothing has given me relief from my health problems, except Yerba Prima Bentonite! Also, great skin detox when brushed on with a paint brush. I will continue to buy this product. Only wish they could ship their 32oz glass container to Canada. Also wish they would make a dry/powder bentonite clay. Would be more economical for a clay bath. Cam Canada

Goes on Vacation with us

Posted by Reviewer2211837 on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My family & I make sure we pack Yerba Prima, Breat Plains Bentonite with us on every trip -- whether we're on domestic or international travel. If we eat too much or eat something that sours our stomach, we just take a tablespoon of Bentonite and we're fine by the next meal!

A good bentonite clay

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several different kinds of bentonite clay. Calcium bentonite is supposed to be the best for internal use. However Great Plains doesn't say whether it is a calcium or sodium based clay. Still, it has a completely neutral taste, and is already mixed/hydrated in the bottle. All you need to do is take a tablespoon on an empty stomach and chase that with a few glasses of water. It is generally good for regularity, and is supposed to take poisonous substances out of your body. Hopefully it does all of that. The price is certainly affordable, and it is easy to use. I am happy with the product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1994113 on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product for a bowel cleanse. I take it daily with psyllium husk capsules and water. I do want to be clear and say you MUST drink lots of water with this to avoid constipation. In powder form I put this into my kids baths for a detox.

Bentonite Detox

Posted by Reviewer2977761 on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. My skin looks better after using it for only two weeks. Will difintely continue to use it.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1055204 on May 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was amazed at how well it worked on my digestive system! the Pain is almost gone and I've only been on it for 3-4 weeks!

Peptobismol Alternative

Posted by Reviewer1707694 on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After contracting a parasite in Mexico six years ago, my stomach has never been the same. This product is a fantastic alternative to Peptobismol, as it removes all the toxins in your body naturally and all you have to do is take it on an empty stomach and drink an extra glass of water or two throughout the day. Works well for food poisoning. The bentonite clay is easy to take and doesn't require refrigeration—great stuff!

good for detox

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

it's good for helping to detox, and the taste is well, it's doesn't have a real taste, so it's not dirty at all. Even nice to take. So don't let the taste be the reason not to buy it.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1648797 on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm on month 6 of an 8 month cleanse. This product is an essential ingredient in my morning juice, carrots juiced naturally, mix in 2 t caproyl, 1 heaping t of psyllium husk, and 1 T of Yerba Prima. So far, so good (great). I've lost 23 pounds of toxins...and counting. :-)