Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great source of fibre. I don’t take enough fibre from vegetables and fruits daily so it really helps to pro mote regularity in the bowel movements. I take 4 per meal. The fibre also helps to slow blood sugar spike if there are a lot of simple carbohydrates eaten. The caps are gelatin (not for vegan), not big and easy to swallow. The same company also has a vegan caps version for slightly more if gelatin is an issue. The price is very cheap even if I take 8 capsules daily. Note that you will need to drink a lot of water for the fibre to work well. Soups work well imo. Check out my page for more reviews!

Unclear labelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought I orderd vegecaps. I wish they would specify, as they look very similar on the website. Disappointed. I'm sure they work just fine.

❤️❤️❤️Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Scarlett on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵This is a great source of fibre. I donӴ take enough fibre from vegetables and fruits daily so it really helps to pro mote regularity in the bowel movements!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️Scarlett◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!

Keeps me regular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. The only drawback capsul size. Occasionally get stuck in my throats and I nearly choke to death apart from that all good.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These work great for me - 5 once a day

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One a day has kept me regular, unlike before I started using these.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for years and find it safe and effective as a fiber supplement.

psyllium husks caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

they work great

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This works well if you don't have time to make a shake or drink to get your fiber, easy to swallow

Very filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great to curb hunger, keeps you nice n regular, drink plenty of water with them.

1 2 3